New Nissan NV Van Build * For Going Mobile *

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Lucci Elite Detail, Feb 5, 2012.

1. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

Looks good Jimmy. I don't think it would matter if Jimmy walked out of an old VW bus, it's the man that gets the job done not the vehicle. This looks very functional, and well organized. Very professional looking Jimmy

2. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

3. fricker66

fricker66 Birth of a Detailer

Looks like a great setup. As a big fan of Gladiator (my 3 car garage is full of the stuff) you really got my attention with the installation of the cabinets and wall track in the van. That is awesome!! Enjoy.

4. sikedsyko

sikedsyko DB Forum Supporter

Wow thats a set-up. Way better than shoving all that into my Mustang, which is what I've had to do several times.

5. Upper Class Detailing

Upper Class Detailing DB Pro Supporter

nice set up sir!!

6. Superior Shine USA

Superior Shine USA Virgin Detailer

Looks very nice. The only thing missing is the microwave. We have one LOL!

micro.jpg

7. Wheelz25

Wheelz25 Jedi Nuba

looks a like a great setup....I actually stopped by my local dealer and checked them out a little while ago. definitely a lot you can do with them inside!

8. Lucci Elite Detail

Lucci Elite Detail DB Forum Supporter

It had a sticker of 33 after I traded in my Dodge Truck I owed 5,000

9. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

I never said it wasn't an organized VW bus:gidiup:

10. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Best looking rape van I ever saw!

The setup is perfect Jimmy, couldnt think of an easier way to do a mobile job effiecently. Cops arent gonna bust your balls in this... I mean I think lol no powerslides in the EN-V or you will die from tippage

11. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Wow what the!? How is the Detail world over in So. Cal? I use to live in Santa Barbara and was considering moving back. Your post inspired me so much that i just went and looked at some NV's last night LoL. I may end up picking one up but just not 100% sure yet. My business portion of the brain is kicking in and telling me to do so as i have a personal vehicle that i barely drive so i'm paying for nothing (monthly payment wise).

Bad part is they have no MPG ratings on them which sucks. I'm pretty sure i won't be hauling a water tank around so if i end up getting one it will most likely be the V6. Gas is like gold out here at $4.41 a gallon.

You must have had one hell of a dodge.

12. Lucci Elite Detail

I bought a 2010 dodge that had 500 miles on it after a snow storm when I lived in Texas it had a sticker of 54,500 and I walked out of there with it for 25,000 after it was said and done so I owed nothing on it when it came time to trade it in! The mpg so far is 18 around town and 24-26 on the highway and thats doing about 75 mph

13. Chaseme

Chaseme DB Forum Supporter

Nice Jimmy. I'm excited to see this wrapped.

14. kakeuter

kakeuter DB Forum Supporter

Looks great Jimmy, keep it simple I always say and you've done just that.

I need to finish getting the pics of the inside of my van.

-Kody-

15. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

Wow. So you walked out of there making $ on that dodge deal. I'm still a little nervous and trying to think things through before i run down and pull the trigger and drive home with one. I really think that it could be great for business seeing as how right now i don't have a vehicle that i am advertising on.

I need to take some tips for wheeling and dealing like you. One flag was that the finance manager is a customer and he said they can't even give the Nissan NV Cargo Vans away so maybe i can wheel and deal.

If believe the NV2500 SV V6 one like yours is $30,000 here

16. Lucci Elite Detail

Any sales person is full of shit at all times! I'll see what the guy I bought mine from can do for you he was very easy to work with!

17. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

still room for a keg o rator in there........

18. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

I believe every word you said hahahaha. It helps to know people but even if you know the sales person at the end of the day they need to make a sale and in the sale needs to be profit for them, so you're going to get shit no matter what just less shit with certain people.

I haven't gotten the run around yet it just boils down to figuring out what it's worth, working the numbers and either walking away or signing the papers.

19. Lucci Elite Detail

Keep pushing back until you are satisfied with the deal, trust me they will make one.

20. Lucci Elite Detail

I'm putting a mini fridge and microwave in there!