New Miracle Van - Now with scratches and overspray

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Paul Dalton aka Miracle, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

"all vans have dents, even new Lamborghini's have dents"

What :what: a Lambo with dents?? Unreal :shakehead:

Vehicles come with dents ha, that's just silly....or in the way you UK folkes say it..that's rubbish.

2. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Tell me about it Nica, not too worry, I have a Lamborghini garage now doing a full report on the van including the work in the back!!

3. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

You're not messing around with this one, love it!

4. infinity

infinity Any Rag Vehicle Washer

nice van you there miracle

5. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

haha, not a chance, only place i would trust spraying my van, so if all goes well, they can kit the back out too, and they are extremely good at repairing crashed lambos so the miracle van should be a breeze for them!!

6. VehicleDetail

VehicleDetail Any Rag Vehicle Washer

hope this goes well for you,

7. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Thanks for the update Paul :thumb:

Hope everything works out in your favor, and your van gets fixed good as new!!

8. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Good luck Paul, It sure has been a long time comming...:shrug:

9. Purplewidow

Purplewidow Obsessive Detailer

i'd love to know what new cars have dents? just go down delivery lane at the mer delership and anyone will see that is false.. maybe some swirls.. but not dents.. my god.. those idiots.. i wanna go over there and throw them in the north sea in the dead of winter.

10. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I can see it now,"Miracle Detail - where only Lamboghini is good enough to work on my Merc van!". Thats awesome!!! Keep us posted Paul. You mentioned you were going to be doing some filming, any updates?

11. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Hahaha, I off to Lambo this friday.

Filming was very cool, used the carbon Koenigsegg, they got about 6 minutes, its pretty cool, once I am allowed to put on youtube I will show you all. One thing i have noticed in the film, is that you can see one of the dents on my van in the film!!! :( I just knew it would happen.

Kind regards
    Paul

12. Nica

Nica Banned

Look forward to the video Paul :thumb:

13. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

PM sent to you,

Paul

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Thank you for that :popcorn: :popcorn:

15. Attention

Attention Virgin Detailer

Hi Paul,

Sorry to hear about all of your trouble its disappointing when someone puts in so much time and effort, not to mention money into something and to have that happen.
    I would love to see how you have fitted out the rear of the van toolbox, storage, etc!

Kind Regards,

Scott.

16. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Any update on this Paul?

Were any of the issues resolved?

17. razr007

razr007 Banned

18. TheJag

TheJag Birth of a Detailer

If somebody screwed my vehicle up like that when they were supposed to be improving it i'd be on their doorstep with that crazy look in my eye...

Hope everything gets worked out Mr. Dalton

19. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

we should be at court soon, its cost me more in Solicitors than the job would of cost now :(

Not sure how its going to go, i suppose I will have to see how the court see it.

Kind Regards
    Paul

20. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Does everyone remember that story of the English guy with the Jaguar who had his paint screwed up by the dealership, then he sued them, on which the Jaguar dealership sued BACK and he lost?

I cannot seem to find that story now...