New Detailing Magazine!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by trhland, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Simon

Simon Two Bucket System Washer

I can confirm i sent issues 1 & 2, but like others quite a few went missing. Sending overseas is an issue that needs to be addressed

2. Bob

Bob Birth of a Detailer

WTF?! Out of all of the business I've done overseas over the years I've had one package not make it. LOL More lies.

Here's the latest email from Simon:

"hi Bob yes i suppose thats fair $250.

It will be a while before i can get you the full amount as i personally put alot of money into printing issue 3 and with alot of harsh comments by a few members on various forums its not selling good at all and i need issue 3 to sellto get any kind of money back.

I can promise you will get $250 back but will take a little time as you can understand it would have been alot easier for me to put your advert in the mag rather tan refunding you the money."

He can't afford $250? Guess who's not going to see there money? Me! Dude, you ripped me off for a year! I'm only asking for 1/2 back and you are going to tell me to wait?! I should be getting paid back before you! You obviously had personal money to dump into your shitty magazine but not to give refunds? I want my money by the end of today. Sell one of your kids if you have to. I can promise, if you lived in the states we'd not be having this conversation at all because I'd of beaten my money out of you a year ago for stealing from me.

I wonder if I could find someone in the UK to go get my money from this tool? I have his home address.

3. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i hear ya ..just saw this on the u/k site and everyone was into ordering . and talked highly about this so i shared the info hear is all ....

4. Bob

Bob Birth of a Detailer

Honestly man, I'm glad you let him stay because it's the only way I can get a hold of him and every time he post you can smell the bullshit. His magazine is going to fail again and it'll be funny how many people ignored the warning and got raped again.

But, why you'd want this tool on your site and why you'd want to be working with him in the background is beyond me, all he's going to do is make you look bad as well.

5. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

what uk site post link so we can shed some light on this situation maybe things will smooth out like mr waxit says hopefully we can see an understand what you did .

6. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

Mr. waxit can't afford to screw nica he is owner of a big forum means free advertising whether it be bad or good he still gets something out of it bob. an once they get things worked out the mag. should be alot easyer for everyone here in the usa to get . so time will tell if he screws nica over like he did others but until than we just wait an see.:chips::campfire::whistle:

7. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

this is not gona end up good i can feel that

8. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

We will see. I still have faith. But then again, I'm always more prone to giving someone the benefit of the doubt. :shrug:

9. Simon

you have shut your shop so dont need to advertise and i have said ill pay you the $250. Im far from rich and will get it to you, i wish issue 3 hadnt even been started

10. Bob

Bob Birth of a Detailer

Don't get pissy (edited by Nica, please don't use such foul language here, consider this your only warning). You're the one in the wrong! Whether the business is around or not it's been over a year. I should of gotten a full refund over a year ago but you would not do that. You;re getting mad with everyone because they are bad mouthing you all over the internet and it's making it hard to sell the magazine. Start being an honest person and you'll do much better business.

11. Bob

Bob Birth of a Detailer

Holly crap! I got $50 of it back so far!

12. Simon

i did send $80 ?

13. Bob

Bob Birth of a Detailer

Yes, it ended up converted to $80 USD.

14. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

Alright! A step in the right direction!

15. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

im glad wax it . is taking care of you guys and returning funds ...that is the right thing to do ....

16. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

yes so far so good but if you don't get these mags out for the ones who paid full yrs like me you going to be doing alot more refunding. so do right an make it happen

17. Bernhard

Bernhard Birth of a Detailer

Hopefuøøy you can send me Issue 2 and 3 then???

18. Nica

Nica Banned

Bob consider this your only warning I'll give you, I personally don't go around communicating with the community in such a foul manner. I don't encourage foul language nor do I promote it so please conduct your self in a respectful manner otherwise your going to put me in a tough situation.

Having said that this warning goes to the community, you all know what I expect of you, I expect each and every member to treat each other respectfully. I don't care about the history or what happened but around here any one stepping out of line will be dealt with accordingly. If you can't conduct your self in a respectful manner please save me the time and hassle from banning you.

To conclude, I believe this thread has ran it's course. Simon is not a sponsor around here and I have no jurisdiction on the dealings between any members and Simon, those dealings are beyond me. I can't make Simon give you guys your refund or the magazine. I tried to help, but regrettably my efforts never made any progress. It has been mutually decided (Simon and I) that both parties should go their own separate route. So even though I appreciate the situation Simon has created for him self my efforts never made head way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.