New Detailing Magazine!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by trhland, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bob

Bob Birth of a Detailer

Yeah, he claims my ad is in this issue but for my troubles he promised my ad in other issues. I paid $500 for the ad and am asking for only $250 back! If ANYONE would of paid for ANYTHING and it took a year to get it you'd want a full refund. I'm only asking for 1/2. With my free time I plan on making it known this guy is a con unless I get paid and paid now.

I'll keep you all posted on if I get dick back. I'm guessing there will be nothing to update you guys on though.

2. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

MORE BS WE HAVE SNOW HERE TOO AN STILL GET STUFF DONE YES DELAYS ARE THERE BUT THE DELAYS YOU HAVE ALWAYS COME WITH MORE BS EXCUSES.

OF COURSE UK IS GOING TO GET THEM 1ST THAT'S WHY YOU NEED TO GET SHIT STRAIGHT AN SEND USA ONES 1ST THAN UK ONES OR HOW ABOUT ALL AT SAME TIME AN WHEN YOU SEND THE 3RD ISSUE OUT SEND IT END OF THE MONTH BEFORE NOT 3 MONTHS LATE.

YOU HAVE MINE TOO CAUSE YOU SURE DO LIKE TO SAY YES ALOT BUT NEVER SEE RESULTS GETTING BORING.

AGREED I WOULD LIKE THE SAME I PAID FOR A FULL YEAR ALREADY A YEAR AGO AN WHEN I GOT 1 AN 2 I HAD TO PAY MORE CAUSE SHIPPING RATES WENT UP OH YEA AN YOU HAD FAMILY TROUBLE OH AN THE DOG ATE THE CAT AN YOUR HOUSE ATE THE CAR.

AGREED

AGREED AN THE BS LIES STOP

:thumb:

3. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

damn i would like to have gotten issues 1 and 2 that i paid for.

4. Bob

Bob Birth of a Detailer

Maybe in 2011.

5. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

NO WAY BOB YOUR SO FULL OF IT IT WILL BE 4012 THAN HE GET IT LOL :picture:

6. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

damn. a lot of hopes ruined. ill just wait for Towgt books. i just dont see how there would be detailing magazine, there are not much to write about

7. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

8. Bob

Bob Birth of a Detailer

Yeah, I get those. You have to be careful what you read in them though because a lot of the articles are written my product manufacturers and business owners that are trying to pursued the reader one way or another.

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Well I hope you learned your lesson, next time you 'promote' something, specially here at Detailing Bliss, I hope you know what your getting your self into.

Now don't take what I'm saying the wrong way, I mean no harm or disrespect, I say this because I don't appreciate spammers, no one does but when you stick your neck out for someone else, or promote someone's product you leave your self exposed and it can always come back to haunt you.

10. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

^^^in court he would be looked at as accomplice

11. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

I agree an the one mainly for car wash companies. i have not found a real deal mag. yet. an it sucks cause there is so much info. to write about so many detailers to write about so many products to write about so many ways to write about different technics etc. you get the point.:crash:

12. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

lets start one lol
    but this forum is like one big magazine with all info and stuff

13. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Would it be an unfair question to ask how Simon (Waxit) is still allowed to post on this forum? I mean how many people is one member allowed to take money from and make empty promises too?

14. Strokin04

Strokin04 Birth of a Detailer

Agree, good question!!! :shead:

15. Nica

Nica Banned

Not an unfair question, but to be honest no one has ever sent me a PM accusing Simon of anything, also with accusations I need proof, I can't act on just he said she said. Lastly, I've been in contact with Simon and there area few things being worked in the background...but that's between Simon and my self what other members have to complain about well that's beyond me...but bottom line is to date I have not received a single PM with accusation and with proof.

My PM box is wide open for all kinds of questions/concerns if I don't get a PM expressing a concern or question then that means I don't need to get involved and life goes on.

16. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

Hes publicly stated that people have paid and they havent recieved the mag or a refund for that matter.....just empty promises. Meanwhile hes on here saying that the third issue is being circulated and drumming up "business" again.

Drop the effin hammer on this douche.

17. Nica

Nica Banned

On what grounds do I ban Simon? For cheating others of their money? For not coming through with his word?

I understand all those things but like I said if the community is that upset why hasn't anyone contacted me directly. I'll give you an example, some of you may remember Phantomgoat, the guy who made some wild claims about the wax he was selling and producing. Well thanks to this character my PM box was full, full I tell ya and I have a large inbox lol.

The point is if members are that up set you need to contact me directly, explain your self, provide proof and then I'll get involved. When I get involved I deal with things as I see fit and at the end of the day what ever I decide, I decide on what's best for the community.

If the community wants Simon out so bad, let the PM's flow, provide me the proof and I'll deal with Simon as I see fit :thumb: Like I said in the past, I'm just one person around here the community has the power :peace: Well at least that's my point of view :shrug:

18. Twisted007

Twisted007 Banned

NO he should not be banned an i agree with nica an i agree to a point with duratys he has done alot of people wrong an has stated it openly. but he should also be allowed to answer to them an account for his actions hence that is why banning him will make no sense. by now i'm sure everyone has seen heard or read this about him an sorry to say but if until he fixes everything anyone who gives him more money at this point is a stupid idiot plan an simple. he has alot to fix my situation an others just like it will he i don't know only time will tell do i hope so yes. but if an until he does he will get shot down for every reason there of the fact until he proves otherwise period. an the thread goes on:chips:

19. Simon

Simon Two Bucket System Washer

tbh its been a very difficult start to issue 3, not starting it again, not printing it but the abusive emails i have received from a few forums. as you can imagine reading some of these posts isnt enjoyable at all.

those who subscribed will receive issue 3 and then go from there.

20. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

can i get issue 3 sent to me as at least part of the sub i paid for? you had pm'ed saying you would get me my issues 1 and 2 i havent gotten squat! and yes i deleted the pm's because i had to make room for others.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.