New Detailing Magazine!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by trhland, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

just ordered a brand new detailing magazine(waxit) from the u/k site!!! just thought id mention this . looks like a great magazine.dealing with high end detailing...... (www.waxitmagazine.co.uk)

tom

2. Cooter

Cooter Guest

Cool!! Thanks TOM!!!!!!!!!!! kick a$$$$

3. Gemini13

Gemini13 Obsessive Detailer

Sweet. I always wondered why there wasn't any publications for detailing. My wife searched the internet looking for a detailing magazine to subscribe to for me for fathers with no luck. I'll have to show her this. LOL @ turtle wax.....

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Sponsored by Turtle Wax, wicked!!!

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Sweet it's finaly out, I've been reading at Detailing World about this magazine. I think it's a great accomplishment if you ask me, I for one will be subscribing. I've learned so much from the UK gurus, I'm more then happy to support them :thumb:....besides you never know Detailing Bliss may appear on the magazine one of these days :whistle: :whistle:

6. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

Sweet great find when I get home from workl today I am going to subscribe as well. I was always looking for a magazine but could also never find one!!!!

7. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Very cool that there is a magazine. I have been subscribing to Professional Carwashing & Detailing e-News for some time now and this month they have introduced a new newsletter called Professional Detailing e-News. Here's where you can see the issue online and subscribe for free.

Newsletter preview

Enjoy!

8. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Awesome! Now I can read about detailing while on the ca...errr, couch!

9. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i used to subscribe to( professional carwashing and detailing) also. i dont anymore . the thing about that magazine is its more focused on high volume detailers. not really enthousiests (sp)like us.

10. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

ya now ill have something to read while on the throne:yikes::mounty:

11. tod071

tod071 Birth of a Detailer

Finally, a magazine on detailing. I just looked at the price and noticed

The cost is £3 per issue incl P+P

What is P + P? Postage and ???

Excuse the ignorance, but I'm used to seeing S&H (Shipping and Handling) :shead:

12. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

in the u/k they call it postage and poop...:giggle:j/k not sure what that means . maybe postage and packaging perhaps??

13. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

oh and by the way i payed $9.00 usd for my magazine including shipping. from the u/k to
    US. east coast. just to give you guys an idea ....

14. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I find that too, however the new detailing edition they have seems much better. Hey it's free so if I don't care for it I just hit the delete key. Um, $9 an issue? Wow it had better be a good magazine for that price.

15. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

ya well im a far way off from the u/k. so exchange rate and shipping is different. bu ti look at it like this ill check out first issue and see how it is. . theres not to many mags for us detailers out there.

16. advs1

advs1 DB Forum Supporter

i ordered and it was only 6.12 to the west coast, i hope i get it.

17. Nica

Nica Banned

lol...you think $9.00 is expensive really :shead: interesting, even if the magazine isn't all that great at the begining I have nothing but respect to the UK detailers, all the UK detailers have added something to the detailing industry, for me it comes down to helping/supporting the business. I spend $20 to $30 on soccer magazines so it all comes down to personal perspective, what is cheap and what is expensive....dont take it the wrong way but $9.00 is really not that much and think how much you have learned from Dave KG and other UK detailers, that to me is worth supporting..but again that's just me :shrug:

18. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i agree. hopefully its a nice read....

19. Nica

Nica Banned

Yea, me too :cheerl: :cheerl:

20. Simon

Simon Two Bucket System Washer

Id like to introduce myself Simon from WAXiT magazine, in the UK

Im currently in talks with nica about the new launch of the New WAXiT Magazine, look out for details coming shortly

Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.