New Costco Yellow Towels

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by BlakRam, Mar 20, 2013.

1. vegas911gts

vegas911gts Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'll be on the lookout for these on Thursday. I got a prescription to fill. I can see using this on painted areas that you don't see like inside the engine area.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

2. BlakRam

BlakRam Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I was born and raised there, Clovis...left in 2000.

3. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

Cool. def looks more plush. Never made it last week, will try this week.

4. sydtoosic

sydtoosic Birth of a Detailer

bought a pack and yes they do seem more plush, and i too will not touch my paint with them.

5. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

You are a lucky man to move........still not a bad place, just don't venture into Fresno. I live right on the border of Clovis And Fresno east of Temperance. (I claim clovis usually)

6. Kilo6_one

When I get them, I am going to use them like a dirty whore.

just no touching the paint though.

7. piginapoke

piginapoke Obsessive Detailer

I use mine to clean the 12 gauge.
    :giggle:

8. Kilo6_one

Yeah, they make a fine towel for that........ as well.

9. Colinpd137

Colinpd137 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

I'm not a costco member unfortunately, and don't have one nearby.
    Anyone willing to pick up a couple packs for me on your next visit and ill send some money for em + shipping? :D

running out of low end towels and could really use these for interior/jambs/ect

10. BlakRam

I might hook you up...shoot me a PM.

11. piginapoke

piginapoke Obsessive Detailer

for the price of towell plus shipping, you may be better off just adding a cheap towell to your next order from your favored online retailer. Probably $28 for towells plus shipping.

12. Kilo6_one

I picked up a few packs. Not gonna lie, these are very nice........

Thicker then most "utility" type towels offered from various vendors, I have not washed them. But right out of the package they are very soft, nice edging. Honestly Id use them on paint, not on a daily basis to remove wax etc. But I keep towels in my car for bird bombs etc. Right now I have some Eurow deep knap ones; the new costco ones will replace that towel in my car.

I am sure some of you will pee your pants when that is even mentioned.

I need to pre wash them and see how they end up, the older ones used to deform and get those little balls we all hate.

This is definatley a higher quality towel by any means and would have its place in pretty much everyone's inventory. and for $15.00 for 36 Nobody can deny the value.

Also Costco has the gallon of Megs Gold Class again for those like me who like that sort of shampoo.

13. JOMAX

JOMAX Two Bucket System Washer

And it's only 11 bucks for the gallon!! When I picked up the gallon, I looked at the MF, nice towels for sure.

14. Kilo6_one

Yeah. Cant beat that price. Good soap

15. BlakRam

The Megs shampoo always goes on rebate at some point. My Costco had it for $5.97 at the end of the season last year...yes $5.97!!!

16. Meticulous-Detail

Meticulous-Detail DB Forum Supporter

+1 Checked them out last night and was impressed. Didn't buy a pkge because I still have 2 pkges of the old ones but definitely will use these for more taskings then wheels and interior.