New Carnauba Paste Wax in the works!!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Mar 25, 2008.

1. buja

buja Jedi Nuba

Justin,

is it correct to say that it is a custom formula (started from the 50/50) and improved along the way, becoming an even better version to the 50/50 yeah ?

seems like I might not get the parcel on Fri, so can't do my review on that...probably next weekend for me then.

2. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

I wonder if it is going to be a wax/polymer combo like 50/50...that makes a durable wax with nice looks...collinites are a combo also......I asked Collinite this question a few years back ...and my answer was its a trade secret whats in Collonite waxes...so to me if it had none i would of got a No answer....that's what gives it the durability I believe and high gloss

Juzstang...looking forward to see your new wax..I am a fan of the 50/50 so if this pans out to be a better version I will grab a tin of it....

AL

3. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

Yes, I will tell you that this is a custom formula derived from 50/50 with more wetting agents and a few more tweaks. I had to order a ton so that I could have my own custom run of wax made. From all the feedback I've gotten from this wax, I really think it is going to be a huge hit. If not, I'm going to be sitting on a ton of paste wax!!! :shead:

This wax goes on and off crazy easy. I've even tried to put it on really thick and it comes off with no effort at all. The wetness and depth is amazing.

I should have my preorder special up tonight or tomorrow. I got my shipment yesterday, now I'm just waiting on my custom labels to be finished.

4. buja

buja Jedi Nuba

hey bud,

yeah ive seen the pics from the fns forums, very good results !
    you know i'm a big supporter of your business, and i'll most probably get a tin as well. i seldom use paste waxes these days since i discovered ocw, but there's always room for a paste . :)

5. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

We Need Pictures :d

6. Obsessive Detail

Here are a few pictures of various mustangs from another forum I sponsor that have Wet Obsession on their cars.

The yellow Saleen is my car, the pictures didn't come out the greatest, I didn't have the right lighting. It looks so much better in person!

Here ya go:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Looks really nice Justin... especially the first pic and the screaming yellow stang

8. Obsessive Detail

Thanks! Like I said, the pictures don't even show how deep and wet the paint looks. Yellow is very hard to get decent pictures with.

9. Obsessive Detail

Here is a nice reflection shot.

[​IMG]

10. Nica

Nica Banned

Those pictures look good to me :thumb: Thing with pictures is that they will never capture the wet, wormth that a wax gives but they look good to me :shrug:

Thank you for sharing.

11. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Congrats on your new wax :D

12. richy

richy Guest

Justin..congrats on the new wax..the pics look awesome and I love the name.

13. Cooter

Cooter Guest

The new wax is up!!!

14. jshillin

jshillin Birth of a Detailer

I placed my order already!!!

15. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

Congratulations on your new product, I wish you every success with it.

Marketing- supplying samples for detailer's to beta test it would provide 'word of mouth' recommendations (the best recommendation there is)

Good luck with your venture