new car new car!

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by sneek, Nov 24, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

A yes, that's what it's called Cosmiline...I just use P21S Total Autowash and it worked just fine...but I had to spray it on a few times and just used my swissvax brush to agitate it.

Thanks for sharing :thumb:

2. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

Sneek don't let them wash your new baby! :(

3. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I am leaving to get her now!!!!

4. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

NICE NICE NICE :D PICTURES!! Good luck :D

5. Nica

Nica Banned

oooooh...can't wait ....take lots of picture buddy

This will be you soon :dance:

6. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Pat, make sure you drive her home carefully and then as soon as possible take pics and post 'em!!!

7. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

man you are killing me over here... I sooo want to know if you got the coupe or the sedan... the coupe is drop dead sexy and is tough competition for my 7th gen which I adore

8. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

WOW this car is slick. You can't tell when it switches form 3 to 4 to 6 cylinders, it is just buttery smooth. I was driving on the highway and I though the lights could have been a bit brighter. I also was sad that it come with XM...I dislike XM. Pics are coming. Just moving all my detailing stuff to my basement so I can move both Accords in for a photo shoot.

Motorcity: it is much better than the Gen7 It feels so much bigger, and when you turn hard you can feel that it is a bit heavier. I have the EX-L V6 Sedan, in "black"...it looks blue. :(

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice..come on make with the pictures already :coffee:...I'm not going to bed till I see some pictures :hmph:

10. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Fine fine..but then I won't get to do a side by side with the Gen7...ah well

here they are.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

It pains me that I have to do homework and I can't detail her. She has swirls...and she is dirty from the drive home.

12. eShine

eShine Guest

Niiiiiice.

13. Nica

Nica Banned

ooooh that looks nice...hey I just realized they changed the design on the front end :what:

Look good :mounty:

Man that is one sexy ride....so um when's the detail meet :popcorn:

Congrats Pat :applause: that is one gorgeous vehicle :gidiup: :gidiup: next Detailing Bliss meet your piking me up at my house :poke:

Just teasing lol.

14. eShine

eShine Guest

Lets wetsand his hood and see if the Flex can take it out.

15. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

:( Paint is -3C...so I could wash it, but there is a chance that water might freeze if it gets colder...

16. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

LOL I was planning on getting a used G..and wetsanding the whole thing. If I got one I would repaint it anyways...but I got this car. Less power, and less fun...but :D I didn't pay for it...so....

17. Nica

Nica Banned

Spoiled brat I tell you :poke:

Just teasing, sneek..when I was your age :chris: I was driving a 1982 Toyota Tercel...man that was a fun car :chris:

That's a very nice vehicle you got there sneek, enjoy it and consider your self very fortunet that you'r parents rewarded you in this way...I'm sure you've urned it :thumb:

18. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

I will be honest. I didnt earn this....There is no real LEGAL way someone my age goes and gets a fully loaded accord. I am not sure if I get to keep it...but I am not driving her until she is washed and waxed.

19. Nica

Nica Banned

spoke like a true detailer :beerbang:

20. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

that is sweet, congrats pat.
    If you need a hand detailing it i know aguy ;)