need a new pressure washer .?????????

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by metsfan, May 5, 2010.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

That would be one of the very few times I have heard of a mfg underating their product

Please don't take this the wrong way or feel that I am trying to speak in an ill tone regarding your newly aquired PW.

You made the below comment in an earlier post

Even my little crappy electric Karcher was capable of this and if you had a pressure washer that was not capable of rinsing a car down I would either assume that:

a) It was a defective unit
    b) it was VERY underated

The PW (cam spray) I have is rated at 2.0 gpm and it is head and shoulders above the electric Karchers I previously had... I just find it hard to believe that any mfg would underate their PW and also that a unit that is built as solidly, and has as many solid reviews as the cam spray would have less GPM than the AR unit you purchased

Do I doubt the AR unit you have is a good unit = No
    Do I doubt it performs well for the money spent - No
    Do I doubt that it works good for you =No
    Do I doubt that it pushes out more than 1.5 gpm = Yes

2. metsfan

metsfan Birth of a Detailer

It is very possible that the snap on and B&d were defective somehow and the hd overrated . im just saying out of the ones i tried the AR was a big difference . Either way its well worth the money and has enough power and gpm to get any job done .

3. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

Bump. Does anyone know where you can get the little suitcase Karchers? Nobody local carries, them and I was hoping to have the ability to return it in case it goes bad..

4. AZN_C300

AZN_C300 Birth of a Detailer

Just an FYI, Amazon currently has some pretty great deals on factory reconditioned gas Karcher PWs. Last two are Honda engines.

Factory-Reconditioned Karcher 2,200 PSI 2.2 GPM Gas Pressure Washer K2200IBR
    [​IMG]
    Link
    List Price: $399.99
    Sale Price: $169.99

Factory-Reconditioned Karcher 2,500 PSI 2.4 GPM Gas Pressure Washer G 2500 VH
    [​IMG]
    Link
    List Price: $479.00
    Sale Price: $242.99

Factory-Reconditioned Karcher 2,600 PSI 2.3 GPM Gas Pressure Washer G 2600 VH
    [​IMG]
    Link
    List Price: $499.99
    Sale Price: $269.99