Nanoskin/SM Arnold Speedy Prep Towel

Discussion in 'Pre Wash, Wash, Decon, Claying, Engine, Wheels, an' started by DJBAILEY, Jun 16, 2012.

1. DJBAILEY

DJBAILEY Birth of a Detailer

I've been really wanting to give the new clay prep products from Nanoskin/SM Arnold at try, but the cost is keeping me from experimenting. It would be about $300 to get a kit that has the towel and the 6" and 4" pads in both medium and fine. I've heard enough good reports to start buying some pieces and understand that is probably best to only use them when I will be polishing afterward . I wanted to start with the Speedy Prep Towel because it looks like the most versatile. Seems like you would still need one to get to the places where you wouldn't want to use the pads. The manufacturer claims over 100 cars with the towel and something like 40 cars with the pads so it seems like a good first purchase.

None of the retail sites mention whether the towel would be considered a fine or medium grade. Hoping it would be the same as the fine pads. Does anyone know or have an opinion based on their experience using the med/fine pads and the towel?

2. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

3. VW 91

VW 91 Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Right now the the prep towel is on sale at ADS for $45.

4. DJBAILEY

Thanks TOGWT. That was a nice product review. So there are 2 grades with the towel. Does not look like any of the retailers that seel them mention which towel it is.

5. DJBAILEY

Thanks TOGWT. That was a nice product review. So there are 2 grades with the towel. Does not look like any of the retailers that seel them mention which towel it is.