My Small Collection....

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by agpatel, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Ankeet, nice collection and new setup in the apartment. If you want to order some Nanloex but the shipping is high, I will share an order with you.

2. JC98

JC98 Birth of a Detailer

Nice collection! The wax cases are a really cool idea. Noob question, any reason to keep them in cases?

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Not looking right this second but coming up....but we can talk about it and see how much it would end up costing and shipping. All I really want is the new shampoo and maybe spray sealant. Only place I saw was Manza in the UK, or Monza.

No reason other then just keeps them in once place. SV one I put in because it is my "grail" wax and thought I do something special so i got a pelican case and machined out an aluminum plate for it. RBOE thought I put the family of RB wax's in a case and the other one has many sample wax's in it to help keep them together.

But short answer, nope no reason at all haha.

4. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Hey Ankeet, thanks for the quick response. I'm not dying for Nanolex either, but I would split an order with you if you wanted to make one...no rush.

5. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Today's Shipment waiting for me when I got back from work:

6x Cobra Gold Plus 16x24 (very soft) mf edge
    12x Cobra Gold Plus 16x16 (very soft) mf edge
    [Got them for a great deal]
    5.5" LC Hydro Crimson Finishing Pad
    [​IMG]

10x SM Arnold MFs
    4x Red Foam Pucks (Not as soft as I would thought but where dirt cheap on ebay)
    2x Zymol Pre-Wax (thought they would be softer but feel kind of rough, anyone on here use them and have experience with them?)

[​IMG]

6. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

My G|Technig came in today!

I got:
    P1: Polish, water based with no oils so perfect final polish and can do some decent correction from what I have read

C3: Nano Nuba Spray Wax, suppose to have great durability and looks as well as some filling powers

C2: Sealant, not as durable as c1 nano coating but should be around 5-6 months when used straight.

[​IMG]

Now I cant wait for Ken's package to get there....RG Black Label :yikes:

This winter protection is going to be 2x coats of c2 and RG BL. C2 is easy to apply, just spray and wipe like a QD. Should be a great winter combo!

7. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Jedi Nuba

Awesome collection you have there :wicked:

8. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Thanks...

3 more box's showed up today.....front office of my apartment must think something fishy is going on ..

Zymol Wheel Brush, new one, I did not expect it to be this large...thought it would be size of a SV but man...looks like a nice brush hope to use it this weekend.

[​IMG]

Letter sheet of paper for ref:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7x Black MFs, dual action spray bottle (they must test them at the factory as this is my second that had some water when you spray it the first time...) and clear 5 gal bucket.

[​IMG]

Some things that came in earlier in the week

Adams in & out and CG fade2black thanks for Heath
    4x 3m black polishing pads (us ver)

[​IMG]

9. Max405

Max405 DB Forum Supporter

When the head breaks off, maybe you can smoke it..

Very cool stuff. I am jealous.
    Joe D.

10. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

haha!:applause2:

But it does have a so called lifetime warranty to if it does we will see if they really will replace it. Sucker is built well and has some heft to it no doubt.

11. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Jedi Nuba

Wow that is one fancy looking brush. I thought it was a cigar while I was scrolling down.

12. Max405

Max405 DB Forum Supporter

Hey bro. All kidding aside, I just checked it out, its nice! I gettin me one. I love the fact that its tampico and delrin, instead of tampico and metal. Thanks for sharing. That is really cool.
    Joe D.

13. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Bristles are a bit stiff, i dont know what i was expecting, some reason i had bores brush in my mind idk why, but still like it...$21 shipped from Zymol (via UPS) but bad but still on a higher end but oh well.

14. Minicoop831

Minicoop831 Birth of a Detailer

Where is the raceglaze? That's what I thought you were going post but guess you didn't get it yet

15. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

:thud:In customs in CA......hoping it is on its way to NC! As soon as I get it dont worry many pics to come....i was hoping it would be here today as well but nope..... :(

16. matrix_808

matrix_808 DB Supporter

Very nice, where did you get the G techniq from?

17. Minicoop831

Minicoop831 Birth of a Detailer

I'm petty sure that he ordered it directly from G techniq

18. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Got it directly from G|Tech in the UK, shipping prices are very reasonable (expedited FedEx, 1-2 day) and with the 10% discount it really is not too expensive. Heck I was going to order 12 of there MFs and they are still cheaper then what I can get them in the states and are soft and very paint safe.

19. kakeuter

kakeuter DB Forum Supporter

It's been very interesting going through this entire thread and watching your collection grow, very impressive.

Hope to have something as extensive as this one day, keep it up.

20. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

WOOT, Ken's package came in today!

[​IMG]

ooo...what could it be!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Prototype machined plate for case:

[​IMG]

Also got some Gloss-It TRV

[​IMG]

Some may saw that the case and all is too much for just a wax but oh well, then again a solid aluminum pot for wax is technically more then it would need as well.