My Review of the Flex XC90 VRG (Long)

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by JLs Detailing, Nov 6, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

First of all that was a great review, very detailed and the before and after pictures are interesting.

If all goes well I'll be getting one my self, I'm really curious on this machine. I have to admit German products deliver and I'm sure this machine is no expection.

Thank you for doing such a great review, very informative and it gave me an idea as to what to expect.

Now ZoranC man you own lots of tools :righton: that's wicked :thumb:

If all goes well gauges will be arriving sometime next week.

2. Nica

Nica Banned

You know what I'd love to see...try putting all the tools together and try to get a picture of them all...I'd like to see your tools fit in one picture hahahahahahaha that might be dificult with all the goodies you got :worship:

3. Nica

Nica Banned

Nice :righton:...then lets get the new lense out and start snapping buddy :buffer::buffer:

4. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Does it bother you any that the backing plate is NOT flexible?

5. maesal

maesal Birth of a Detailer

Wow !! The prize here in Spain is $624,45 !! :wall:

6. RussECU

RussECU DB Forum Supporter

Can you use wool on the Flex? or has anyone tried that? Since it has forced rotation I would think it may work.

7. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

I just got through using a foamed wool pad on mine and it worked like champ. I will be posting some pics a little later on in a Show and Shine of it.