My new T-Reg

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by Kilo6_one, Dec 17, 2012.

1. SkylineRacer13

SkylineRacer13 Two Bucket System Washer

Congrats looks awesome

2. richy

richy Guest

Nice Reg! I thought I might look at the diesel Audi or VDub the next time when it's time to deal the Lincoln, although that won't be for years.

3. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

yeah, I looked at them. Very pricey.......... crazy for a VW, who would have thought.

4. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

sounds like costly repairs when it breaks down. I'm glad, I didn't. If I will want a dependable SUV I can take off road it will be Nissan pathfinder...
    I'm also glad I didn't get 7-series BMW, a friend of mine has '06 750Li, and that car has SO MANY issues...apart from regular oil leakage (gaskets have to be replaced often) he had a brake booster that failed, check engine light comes on often for different issues, emission issues...my '09 E70 X5 4.8i has only 19k miles, no issues so far apart from fuel gauge indicator that would never show full tank of gas...took it to a dealer twice before it was fixed...

5. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Just booked a 2013 Touareg for later this week! Same client with the Dinan X5 I just did. Did I mention it's black?

6. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

Good luck, clear is hard as a rock

7. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

More photo's buddy. All this car talk is driving me crazy, Makes me want to go out and buy me a car LoL.

8. SoCal Garage

SoCal Garage DB Forum Supporter

Karl,

I thought you might enjoy this video:

[video=youtube;k62gW3Se5e0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k62gW3Se5e0[/video]​

9. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Thats so awesome!!!

10. fellowsdrake

fellowsdrake Two Bucket System Washer

Wow that looks nice!! Have you seen the one from the movie Repo Men? Nice clean garage too.

11. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

Once you try black you never go back. That's what she said.