1. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

You are NOT going to fire that thing up in your garage are you? LOL

2. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

Actually, I do. I either leave a window or the walk-in door open during cold weather use. I have more trouble with water vapor / steam accumulation than the odor. If I am steaming an engine it is very easy to experience "ZERO VISIBILITY" in a short time without letting in some fresh air. :gasp: :crasy:

3. razr007

razr007 Banned

that looks great not alot of psi but hot/cold works for me. is it easy to move around?? an what did it cost?? what temp. can it go up to??

4. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

Very easy to manuever. List is around $3500.00 According to the control panel 300 deg.F (See the pictures at the beginning of this thread) Never verified it though. :shrug:
    Anything over 210 deg F is for low pressure use - 450psi. It works great for engine cleaning, about 1.5 gal per minute output.

5. J BELL

J BELL Nuba Guru

I think the main concern for burning any type of fuel (charcoal for that matter) is something that you cannot even smell, carbon monoxide...burning anything indoors isnt a good idea, please be careful..it is odorless colorless and your body's hemoglobin cant let go of it and you cant bind anymore oxygen on the allosteric sites, since you cant expel it through your lungs, you end up poisoning your body with it...if you start to get a headache, even a small one, find yourself some fresh air..please be careful!

6. Nica

Nica Banned

I'm still holding out for this pressure washer, I'm waiting to finish my garage so that I can gauge to see how much room I have available in my garage...knowing me I'll be purchasing this machine either way :whistle:

Oh and yes, I agree becarefull with this unit, it's supposed to be very safe but it's better to be extra carefull..you know just in case.

7. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

Yes please be careful. :thumb:

8. DG 501

DG 501 Jedi Nuba

DRL..... Please tell me you have a carbon monoxide detector in the garage. If you don't already........ please go get one and ENJOY! :hug:

9. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

:worship2::worship2::worship2:

10. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

I'm glad you like it that looks like one impressive machine there. One of those might be in my future come spring time!!!!

11. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

I do have one. :thumb:

Thanks everyone for your concern! :chest: