My new garage!

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by P1et, Jun 5, 2008.

1. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Well, I wouldn't have concrete near the garage anyways because the driveway of my house is stone pebbles. My friend is doing the landscape design, and when he's out, he'll pull the driveway out to the garage.

2. cwcad

cwcad Birth of a Detailer

Looks great!! You should be very proud!! I know I would be. Good Job!!

3. P1et

I'm not proud of the fact that I didn't do my research on my GC and had to end up playing GC myself, which was stressful. But I'm proud of the fact it turned out great! I just need to get an attic ladder in, finish caulking the inside, then give it a nice lick of paint and pull the driveway! But at least now, I can start detailing inside and lock up the cars...

4. TexasTB

TexasTB Obsessive Detailer

Too bad you couldn't have done a raised roof on 3/4 of it and used the other 1/4 as a loft for storage. Would have made it feel so much more open.

Anyways... looks good my friend, from belton......:thumb:

5. P1et

There is an absolute shite-load of storage above the garage, but I have not been up there yet as I don't have an attic ladder! But I put a table and a cooler on top of each other and took a peak and I can make it another room! I'll see if I can take a pic sometime...

Or perhaps I'm not understanding what you're saying???

6. TexasTB

I meant have an open ceiling with no storage. Or storage in the front. Make the attic smaller. Never mind... lol

Extra room huh? Mother in Law room? hahahaha maybe an underground poker room? Pete's strip club? I get VIP though right?

7. P1et

OK, I see what you mean now! That would have been a good idea and yes, it would have made it feel a lot more open, but since our house has zero storage, I need as much as possible out of the garage. And that's what that room up there will be used for.

Some good ideas for the room though, keep them coming!!!

:chips:

8. Charlies02GLS

Charlies02GLS Jedi Nuba

With regards to the storage just be aware of how much weight you're putting up there to avoid putting too much stress on the rafters.

9. Nica

Nica Banned

Garage is looking great :applause:

The lights look good and I remember the price you got them at too :thumb:

10. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

oh my .. congrats to your garage and i hope i can get mine soon.. im jealous

11. TexasTB

Pete, I just got your PM.... Yes, I will look for a stripper pole to fit up there. But I needed to know if you needed one for midgets or ones that hold up to 400lb beauties?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

12. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

awesome /congrats!

13. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Love it mate! How did this weekend detail goes?

14. DLR Detailing

DLR Detailing Jedi Nuba

What kind of LSP will go on that, a nuba or a sealant? Some durablity testing might be in order? :chips: jk...

Garage is really coming along. Very nice! Count down till move in day. :thumb: :applause:

15. Smith2287

Smith2287 Welcome to Detailing

It looks great congrats, now you have your own little detailing paradise!!

16. DG 501

DG 501 Jedi Nuba

:spitlol: :rollinglaugh:

Congrats P1et!!! The garage looks great! I am glad to see is all coming together for you! ENJOY!!!!!!

17. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Looks great, very fit to detail in:worship2:

18. P1et

Thanks everyone!

Great, just finished my truck with Collinite 845 and tried eShine's new wax on my wife's Explorer!

19. P1et

Small updates, but WHO CARES! Mainly just been cleaning up all the leftover dirt, getting ready for that drive way with some landscaping. Also did some painting, still need to do the ceiling. But getting there!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:)

20. P1et

I guess no one cared...

:(