My New FLashlight!!!!

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by jake_b, May 20, 2008.

1. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

big leap.... very nice

2. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

sure no prob.

thanks tonya

hihi. i got carried away. i went in a store just looking around for compounds and some other detail stuff. i first bought last touch of megs and 3m microfiber. when i was about to leave, the sun gun popped in my mind. i asked the guy if they have it and said yes. and they're not gonna charge me tax. i said, I'll take it! and there it was in my hands. hehe. a happy ending story

3. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I thought that the case is a big too big for just a flashlight, and too small for a projector light...

4. Usjdmtuner

Usjdmtuner Wax on..Wax off

where did you get it?

5. Nica

Nica Banned

lol..the box is just perfect for it, it holds all the items it comes with. That and it protects the Sun Gun just fine :thumb:

6. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

how long does the battery lasts (one charge), and for how long it needs to be charged?

7. Nica

Nica Banned

hmmm...if the Sun Gun is fully charged, it has lasted me through a full detail but once I'm done the Sun Gun needs to be charged...I sometimes forget to charge it and it wont even get me half way through the detail...so the key is to charge it after every detail. As to how long it takes to charge about 4 to 5hrs or so...I usually just leave it over night.

8. klumzypinoy

klumzypinoy Nuba Guru

LOL blind test, nice job pare :D

9. kogenx

kogenx Birth of a Detailer

Heya Jake congrats on the purchase!:applause2:
    I was wondering if there was a website i could purchase the sun gun from? I do not think that the sun gun is readily available in Australia :shakehead:

Kogenx

10. jake_b

i dont know if i can post it. but if you search the web for the sun gun, you can always have shops selling it. .

I bought mine in brooklyn at some auto body shop.

11. jake_b

hehe. salamat. tatanga kasi.. hehe

12. jake_b

bought it in brooklyn. at sam ditchek. cleanacar.com
    if you're interested, ask for evan and tell him Jose Bernardo "who bought the sun gun" reffered you. hopefully he cuts you a deal as he did with me.

13. jake_b

check this site out.

AUTOMOTIVE AND VEHICLE CARE & DETAILING SUPPLIES
    Sam Ditchek & Sons, Inc. Auto Body Supplies, Equipment, Tools & Paint

they're new. that is where i bought my sun gun. they're are based in brooklyn new york. they have some other cool stuff and great deals.

14. Lars

Lars Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Congrats! Thanks for the links too!

15. kogenx

kogenx Birth of a Detailer

Thanks Jake_b for the information:hug: