Well yesterday my Eshine order arrived, according to the shipping info it was supposed to be delivered on Monday, and I was even planing to leave work early so I could be home to accept the package, but it showed up on Saturday :headbang:, I was actually surprised to come home and see the box just looking sexy in the middle of the living room..:thud: Anyway I like to thank Chris for shipping this order so fast and making this whole process so damn easy.. you rock :worship2:, and Carlos for showing how Zymol products preformed this past week (Bastard LOL), maybe applying Vintage was not such a good idea, since it pushed me over the edge when I saw the results :duh:, I did forget to order the Vinyl Conditioner, maybe on the next order . Here are some pics: :headbang:
Vintage. Nice. I know some people can't justify the price but I recently polished the crap out of the hood on my Passat and did half with Dodo SN and half with Vintage and its no contest. Nice purchase bud! I am envious for sure.
I know I didn't expect it to show up on a Saturday, I though maybe you pulled some strings or something along those lines :thumb: I don't think i can justify that much lol, it was a pain deciding for this one. Thanks for the comments guys, to bad I can't use it yet, nothing but rain the past few days, but hopefully it gets better this week.. :thumb: Thanks
LOL yea I know, I told Carlos I was going to post a few pics, I might have gone overboard a bit :shrug: Thanks:thumb: Thanks.:thumb:
mmmmmm....VINTAGE!!!!!!! :druling: :druling: Glad to see you finally got it and as I told you, once you try Vintage everything else looks dull Hey I warned you :deal: You'll be very pleased with Vintage and a few more days and I'll be more then happy to share some tips and tricks I've picked up along the way with Vintage Looking forward to having your car over....yet again :shead: My neighbor was asking me when you were moving in :lol2:
LMAO, yea I know I spend to much time at your place :sorry:...,, but yea I'm extremelly happy, I got to use it today since it got nice, neighbour came over to see the reflection he was amazed lol, I need to find a small container though, I had to keep the case inside the car since it was too heavy to carry around, but man it looks amazing:thumb:, I'm not sure if any of you that have Vintage ever kissed the acrylic case,.....man it feels good lol. Thanks for the comments guys.:cig:
Like I told you SANTOS, I've had mine in my bedroom :nod: yup and I'm proud of it, hey it's mine I can do what ever I want with it, I even leave it on the coffee table, dinning table..ect..ect..it's been all over the house...till the wife tells me to put it in the 'collection' room...which as you saw happens to be the basement for now :shrug: Any who, yes I recommend you get a small container, so you don't have to haul it around nor expose it to the hot element...just like you saw my container at home eace: Any who I'm looking forward on seeing your car again eace: