My logo

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by makos1610, Sep 8, 2008.

1. makos1610

makos1610 Two Bucket System Washer

Hey guys. I need your help with chosing right logo for me. I have 3 designs and i don't know which one should i chose. Help me chose between 1st and 2nd logo
    [​IMG]

2. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

man i like the top 2...tough choice...did you do these yourself?

3. milabfocker

milabfocker Jedi Nuba

Both logos are very nice; however, I prefer the first one.

4. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

I like the second. The first reminds me too much of the BMW logo for some reason.

5. bryansbestwax

bryansbestwax DB Forum Supporter

6. makos1610

Graphic company made those 3 projects for me and now i have to chose one so they could use it on my flyers and bussines cards

7. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

I like 3 myself but out of 1 or 2 I like 2.

8. yukonon22

yukonon22 Wax on..Wax off

i like 3

9. 911Fanatic

911Fanatic DB Pro Supporter

I would say #3 as it can be reproduced on hats , jackets and t-shirts easily. And you will be getting them done because you want to look professional out there, right? RIGHT? If you are just going to do business cards and fliers, I would say #1.

10. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Lessee...#1 is like a BMW logo, #2 is like a Ferrari logo and #3 is like a Dodge logo. I like #1 and #3 for the same reasons 911Fanatic gave (although I'm NOT a professional)

How about #2, outlined in black, without the yellow, with the "DETAILING" bar from #1, and use a single car?

11. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I can't make up my mind either between #1 and #2. Sorry, I'm no help, LoL.

12. black_ice_pc

black_ice_pc Virgin Detailer

Out of the three, I'd say #1 looks the most professional.

13. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I like the fist one...I'm not a big fan of Porcshes (with exception of Cayenne), personally think that they look like frogs...Just my opinion...

14. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

I like the second one better than the first one. Choices like this are hard to make...Good luck...:thumb:

15. makos1610

I went withe the second one. It's already on my business cards and website. Thanx for all advice guys.

16. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

#1 looks the most refined, but if you can pick a "classier" car such as a Bentley or Aston Martin I think it would look more appealing to the higher class.