My Inventory....

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by kyoshiro, Mar 12, 2011.

1. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

M3Ride is local to you yeah, he said hes gonna be at the show =p
    also local to you is astro_ng
    and paper mache hat is a good idea, i'll think of something along those lines but i'd have to do a demonstration video LOL

2. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

Oh haha I thought he was just travelling out like you are. More people should display their location. Otherwise we are left playing the guessing game :p
    I should seek some advice from m3ride. I'll be doing my bro's m3 this summer and it's so trashed.

Haha that was a recommendation idea to NOT use. Big nono.

3. kyoshiro

Big heavy box inc
    [​IMG]

And arrives Hansen's missing G1, G4 n clean air for him, 1L of Perl each, 1 L of IronX for me (smells so darn bad when you open the ziplock), G3 for the mazda and cquartz for my friend,
    [​IMG]

4. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

lol that's funny dude. Ya I never entered that contest.. forgot.
    Nice new haul. You now got to take a bunch of pics of the entire collection! (I'm going to do mine soon :thumb:)

5. kyoshiro

Ahh the guy's comment was also very linguistic so i thought it was you.
    An entire collection shot will be real hard lol, I have stuff in the garage, stuff ina rubber maid, stuff in a seat camo box, stuff in the toilet drawer and stuff in the ikea besta.

6. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Ikea ftw!!!

7. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Nice 1L of IronX for personal use!!!!

8. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

He uses it as cologne, that's how he is able to be on 25 forums commenting 24 hrs a day!!

LOL

9. kyoshiro

IronX Soap Gel to wash my body and Sonax FE to wash my hair with IronX as cologne
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh

10. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

Even rotten eggs would run away screaming!!!!

11. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

The good side is I think that the CarPro shipments are the only ones that haven't been delayed by customs. ;)

The last shipmnet was opened, I bet they closed it and kicked it out the door in record time.

12. hamza7

I love this, your right, I think he is half computer or whole computer, maybe he's a HK robot but it is scary how much he comments

13. kyoshiro

i rival automated technical chat support. Also one of my "other" jobs were to actually tech support in live chat with multiple users, so typing speed and response time gotta be up there =p
    but hey majority of my comments are either constructive or has humor in it. Theres also a reason why I have 3 monitors and gaming mouse and keyboard with the highest sensitivity settings, i zip through things real quick!

14. hamza7

So you are a computer lol, but your right you are very constructive, informative and you turned me on DB and it's like heroin, I spend 2 hour a day here and on weekends 10 times more

15. jjl

jjl Birth of a Detailer

Yo Kyo I'mma come over and raid your stuff... :(

Let me know how the clean air works out for you, the a/c in my car stinks after it turns off. Stealership been saying thats how it is since day one.

16. kyoshiro

lololololol i have all my detailing stuff camouflaged!
    anyhow
    the clean air is Hansen's, dont know if he used it yet tho, should work tho. I leave my A/C on at all times cuz i dont want stuff to build up inside the AC

17. oldcracker

oldcracker Jedi Nuba

lol havent tried the clean air yet
    but will try in my miata soon, it smellsssssss haha

18. kyoshiro

[​IMG]
    been busy past week on the computer doing many things but heres a small addition to my collection that I brought back from Edmonton

Sonus UltraFX Fine Detailing Clay
    Swissvax Car Bath 100ml
    Swissvax Interior Finish
    Swissvax Microfluffy

19. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Where did you get those products from in Edmonton? How nice is that towel? I know its $$$$. Thanks for sharing your latest acquisitions.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

20. kyoshiro

the Auto Obsessed booth during the motorshow as I was there helping out lol
    and the towel is really nice n fluffy, its only for buffing off my SV waxes lol we were using it on the SLR that we were demoing crystal rock with so i was like mmmmmm must gets.