My Inventory....

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by kyoshiro, Mar 12, 2011.

1. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

Order obsessed lol. Ya I'm waiting on Troy to get the Zymol sponges in. I might end up picking them up at the show in April.

2. Supertuner

Supertuner Jedi Nuba

very nice pickup there

3. oldcracker

oldcracker Jedi Nuba

yes my G1!!!! Troy is not cool! ALLLLL Troy's fault!!! :mad:
    lol jk... but it's killing me after after seeing the G1 in person! cant wait for mine!

4. kyoshiro

kyoshiro DB Forum Supporter

Order obsessed i am LOL
    I wonder what i'll be hauling back to vancouver from the show. I still gotta figure out the hotel shuttles and if i'll be needing my macbook for the 3 nights over at edmonton

5. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

Lol how much did you have to pay on shipping for that recent order from Phil?

The edmonton motor show runs on the weekend before all my finals. Arrrghhh!

6. kyoshiro

i paid for flat rate box of 30 bucks or so but it prob didnt fit the flat rate cuz the box was not a USPS box, phil being phil told me not to worry bout it.

you can always go to the show on one of the days instead of both :D

7. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

Dude spending $600 2 weeks ago seems like nothing compared to your legendary collection, and the thing is you grew it very fast. In about a year I think !

8. kyoshiro

lol less than a year more like 8 months.
    started buying stuff ever since i got confirmation of my GLK at the port.
    I was being very chinese at first and bought stuff on every sale i saw. then i held back and said i will be selective ever since I entered into the realm of Gs LOL
    I prob wont buy anymore stuff for a while now, got a lot of stuff to play with but im easily convinced as well =p (Gtechniq for example, i was so convinced by the results, I emailed Rob and got an account set up and in the end got Troy to carry them)
    If I do get employed by this job i just interviewed for on monday, I will go and buy the Swissvax Masters Collection...
    I also dont mind people testing out my stuff before I do, ie. Hansen used my blacklight + v7, i still havent tried it yet :)

9. astro_ng

astro_ng Jedi Nuba

Aldric, that's a nice collection. Definitely give your clients a nice selection!

10. hamza7

hamza7 Welcome to Detailing

I hope you get the job man

11. M3ride.

M3ride. Wax on..Wax off

I'll prob be hauling a bit out of there lol. But ya the show will be awesome.

12. jjl

jjl Birth of a Detailer

Holy batman. Nice collection/hauls.

How is Detail Shoppe Wet Glaze 2.0? Its been something I've wanted to try after hearing good things from it here.

13. kyoshiro

its a god like slick glaze that has an awesome mirror finish that makes you go mouth dropping as you look at it on the hood. atleast that was me when i had that then concorso when i was driving to the revscene meet lol

14. v|nsan|ty

Maybe I'll just go to the show next year. I've gone quite a few times but was only really interested in staring at the exotics.

Do you help Troy run the autoobsessed page on FB? I see your name after a few of the messages. Lol I had my fingers crossed for the contest but came up short.

15. kyoshiro

Yep im running the Facebook page for Troy, you were part of the shortlist but the winner's comment flowed so well lolll Many clueless on it too as you saw.
    my name is also on the newsletter if ya didnt notice it =p
    no worries anyhow, theres gonna be more contest/giveaway, gotta work out some giveaway for this month but this month is busy for Troy cuz of the show so might be a bit slow but at least for now the gift card thing will be ongoing.

16. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Do you wash your 2 cars daily lol. Seriously impressive list

17. kyoshiro

thanks, i wish i could wash my 2 cars daily but sadly i only do it like bi weekly. I dont have the energy to do it everyday lol

18. v|nsan|ty

Haha yeah I like how so many of the responses were generic "In"s or "I want". Contests that require some thought are more engaging and fun than ones where people simply enter their name and the winner is chosen from a hat. Congrats to the winner though.

19. kyoshiro

When i was messaging the winner, I was like Mike and Alberta, M3RIDE?!?! but it turns out it wasnt.
    Oh and the next one that I talked about with Troy is more engaging and rules out a lot of the clueless =p
    I just gotta pick out something within the budget and make something for people to print out lolololol

20. v|nsan|ty

M3ride is from Alberta? Local to me?
    Lmao don't tell me next contest it would be something like.. "Make a paper mache hat and post your pic of it..."