My Goodies

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by cu2mike, Jun 21, 2011.

1. cu2mike

cu2mike DB Forum Supporter

it's not from the same vendor dude, i wish lol

2. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

LMK what you think of the WS........

3. cu2mike

NO! lol

4. Kilo6_one

WENIS!:giggle:

5. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

where is the festool from?

nice purchase, that a SV detail and SV wheel brush?

6. cu2mike

festool and the sv brushes are from amazon, amazon prime FTW!

7. dr.jay

dr.jay Birth of a Detailer

How do you like the Karcher, mine just shit the bed after 5 years and I'm looking for a replacement, specs also please

8. cu2mike

I love it so far. I mean, if you have the same one I have and it lasted for 5 years, I'd say that's investment well made.
    Not sure what specs you want? I have the 5.85M

9. dr.jay

Mine was a shitty one, believe it or not I bought it at Big Lots for 49.99. Got my moneys worth then some, looked up the 5.85M buying it tomorrow

10. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

Lol $10 per year to own the pw...hell yeah that is moneys worth!

11. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

damn you Mike...I think you've surpass me by a lot now....jezz

12. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

You will be happy with the 5.85M its a good PW for the price, I use mine quite a bit and it works well. I took it out of winter storage about a month and a half ago and its still working great, I did put Karcher Pump Guard in and stored it in the fall before the first freeze of the season to prevent any water freezing inside the pump. (picked up the Karcher Pump Guard at Walmart)

13. cu2mike

hmmmmm....... I've been debating whether or not I should buy the pump guard, I live in So Cal (No "real" winters here) and I use it at least once a week.
    What do you think Danny?

14. dr.jay

The only reason mine died was because I did not use the pump gaurd this winter, I stored it in my shed and totally forgot about it until last week. I tried to use it and it was pouring water out of all the connections and the pressure was extremely low, may have lasted another 5 if I didn't forget lol

15. cu2mike

hmmmmmm so you're saying even without real winters I should have a pump guard?

16. dr.jay

Where are you located, I'm in Pennsylvania and even though we had a mild winter I'm sure that's what did it in, normally I put it in the basement but I was lazy, or maybe I was just speeding up the process of it breaking so I have a reason to buy a new one haha

17. cu2mike

I'm in So Cal, where it barely hits under 45 degrees over the winter. Anything under 50 degrees and I'll have 5 coats of clothing on while freezing my ass off lol

18. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

I would get it still just to keep the seals moistened to prevent failure when it's stored for the winter even if it doesn't get that cold. It's usually on sale at Walmart go mine for like $2 originally it's like $8 to $10 even at that price it's worth the peace of mind at least to me it is.

19. Kilo6_one

mine leaks............ not even sure if its worth trying to fix, I may just have to get a new one.

20. cu2mike

Oh nice! I'm going to stop by the local walmart tomorrow to pick up a few bottles then.