My garage and collection

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by HeavyD, Dec 20, 2010.

1. HeavyD

HeavyD DB Forum Supporter

I havent properly introduced myself yet,although I have met a few of you guys at the DD meet over the summer:headbang:.My name is Darren. I am a Husband,Dad,Construction worker and have been a hobbyist detailer for 20 years.Here are some pics(I'm not a photograper LOL) of my collection, garage and ride.(dont tell the Jeep guys, they are a little sensitive to clean Jeeps.) Enjoy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Real nice set-up! Liking the jeep too.

3. JoeyZ

JoeyZ Obsessive Detailer

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

4. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

That's very clean! See you are a fan of the Gladiator GarageWorks stuff as well, I like it.

5. AutoObsessed

AutoObsessed Dealers

Nice setup, very organized and clean.

6. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

awesome looking garage setup

7. kdude

kdude Jedi Nuba

Sweet ! Nice selection of product and so organized!

8. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

wow, im liking the organization.......

9. HeavyD

Thanks very much guys!:beerbang: I spend a lot of time in here so I gotta have everything in its place. I'm sure all of you have had one of those detail jobs where you go to get something and isnt there.God that drives me nuts. LOL Gladiator track rules I even cut pieces to fit thru the corners.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Nice Jeep dude. 35's eh? Maybe one day I'll throw them on my Xterra, but I'll need a body lift first. (which is probably coming soon anyway) I get made fun of for keeping my truck clean too by the X guys.

11. Nick.944

Nick.944 Birth of a Detailer

Nice garage and mall crawler.

12. Danny

Danny Nuba Guru

I like your set up very neat it looks great especially the lighting on the top and sides I bet that helps out alot when correcting

13. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

that is one heck of a nice setup there.

14. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

Love the storage, nice collection and garage as well as clean Jeep

15. v|nsan|ty

v|nsan|ty Obsessive Detailer

Wow awesome organization. It's like walking into a store

16. Trents_goat5.7

Trents_goat5.7 Jedi Nuba

Wow! Loving the garage. Great choice in products, and organization.

17. Frankastic

Frankastic Detail Photographer

I love your garage setup n product of choice....one day I will have the same =)

18. HeavyD

Thanks guys.Yup lighting was the best thing I did.They all have individual switches so they dont need to be all on at once, it looks like an air runway at night.LOL
    Reflect,love the X bro. 35s on the Jeep, its a street queen but hey its still a money pit. I just need to find SW Pneu in gallons LOL

19. onebaucom

onebaucom Birth of a Detailer

Nice garage! everything looks so organized! =] as a person with a jeep..it's okay for it to be clean. i don't really like mine being dirty either but i know it can rock crawl when i want it too. i got a liberty ( i know some don't consider it a "real jeep") but mine has a lift so i think it can hang in there. anyways, awesome garage and collection!

20. Nick.944

Nick.944 Birth of a Detailer

:facepalm: unlikely yes but if the Jeep guys stumble on this thread you might want to don the flame suit.

Unless they're JK yuppies then its OK:lol: