My friend died

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by richy, Jul 15, 2010.

1. richy

richy Guest

Thank you Roger. He's a great example to what mankind can overcome...even if it was self-inflicted.

Thank you Piet for your thoughts.

Jason..you are absolutely correct and I thank you for your kind thoughts.

Thanks Danny..I really appreciate the thoughts and prayers of you and everyone on here.

2. Sorry to here of your personal loss. Sounds like we all lost someone very special. There are far to many ppl so consumed with themselves they never take time to give back. This certainally doesn't sound like the case with your friend :sorry:

3. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Sorry for your loss Richy he seemed like one of those guys that had a moment where he realized what he was doing and changed his life around. Now from what you said it seems like he was a great guy as not many people would of put that much hard work into changing there life and giving back to the community.

4. richy

richy Guest

Thanks very much for the kind words about my friend..I appreciate them.

That was the thing about the Brentwood Recovey Home...there are lots of people there to support those who need it and the philosophy is that once you're back on your feet, you give back to others. It's been a very successful model for them and they have helped literally thousands of people over the years. I know a lot of people who have gone through the program. It's a real local success story!

5. Not trying to make lite of the subject, but this place sounds like it could maybe help me if I would put forth the effort

Kind Regards,

Charlie Sheen :hmph:

6. richy

richy Guest

Oh, buddy....LMFAO!! Thanks..I needed the laugh!

7. Pats300zx

Pats300zx Official DB Moderator

Sorry for your loss Richy...

8. So glad you didn't get offended. Something tells me your freind would've gotten a chuckle out of it also :giggle:

Again, I am very sorry for your loss :hug:

9. billy

billy Obsessive Detailer

Sorry for ur loss Richy!

10. outlawtim

outlawtim Virgin Detailer

I am so sorry to hear about your friend. Just remember God is always with us and he gives great comfort for sure.

11. richy

richy Guest

Thank you Pat.

I appreciate your thoughts Billy.
    Amen to that brother...thanks for your kind thoughts.

12. rwisejr

rwisejr DB Forum Supporter

Hey Richy sorry to hear about the loss of your good friend . May he rest in peace . Always cherish the good memories.

13. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

sorry to hear about that.

it looks like he changed his life dramatically and changed it to help many great story thanks for sharing.

14. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

my deepest condolences to you and your family, Richy...

15. sal329

sal329 Nuba Guru

That's a remarkable story, thank God he found away to get out of that life and turn his life around, that is a real inspiration for many. I can tell even after his passing he will live on with that story to continue to help many more people. Sorry to hear bout the loss Richy.

16. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

It's inspiring to hear that someone can sink to such depths and then rise above it all to go on and obtain a law degree and pay forward by helping other people. Your friend is a true inspiration, and someone you should be proud to call ‘a friend’.

17. rfinkle2

rfinkle2 DB Forum Supporter

Sorry to hear about your loss.

18. Max405

Max405 DB Forum Supporter

Awesome story, and sad ending. Thanks for sharing. This is a GREAT place. Lots of really good folks hang out here. I am very to be a part of it.

Joe D

19. richy

richy Guest

Thank you for that.

I'm proud to share his story and proud to call him a friend. Thanks.

Thank you Sergei..I do appreciate it.

Thanks Sal...hopefully his influence will live on long after his passing.

Jon..thanks and I am proud and lucky to have a friend like that.

Thank you so much

You're absolutely right.it is a great place and always has been. I've been here since the beginning and still love it lots.

20. BobbyG

BobbyG Virgin Detailer

Hey Richy,

Losing a friend is never easy and talking to others is part of the recovery process for those of us who are left. Writing is just as effective giving you a chance to express your pain and have others support you during those troubled times. Sounds like quite a friend and he'll be missed for certain.

Sorry for your loss.