My collection.... or addiction

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Kilo6_one, Dec 27, 2010.

1. Kilo6_one

Kilo6_one DB Forum Supporter

I got the Woolies from PAC, probably the best brush IMO for doing barrels, I tried the EZburush and some others and these are definatley worth the money........it has more density then a standard brush so it cleans very well. My other brushes are swissvax and some sable hair brushes I bought at a craft store. The sable hair paint brushes are perfect for vents, interior spots etc but very pricey.. I think 25.00 for one 1" brush. As for the totes. I line them up when Im detailing and open them when needed.... I just have so many towels I could not fit them all into a drawer. Im in the process of trying to find a decent storage for my Uber pads.... probably another tote. Nice thing about the totes is they are easy to move around and can be stacked etc. As for lighting I have one bank of floresecent lights installed and two more waiting to be wired plus the craftsman dual halogen that I can move around the shop.

2. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Would you suggest the three pack or is the large one enough for the woollies?

3. Kilo6_one

Honestly I primarily use the mid size one...... the big one is almost too large for a standard wheel under 20" but the 3 pack is the most cost effective way to buy it factor shipping and all.

4. Troy Fuller

Troy Fuller Any Rag Vehicle Washer

Hey kilo, for some reason I cannot view your pics. Are they not posted anymore or is there something wrong with my phone?

I would like to check out your collection because from all the replies, it must be a good one.

5. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

LOL I said the same thing, check the very first post lol

6. Kilo6_one

i went and inventoried all my stuff and wrote it down.........anyway thanks for looking.

7. Bunky

Bunky DB Forum Supporter

I do want to get some of the woolies.

8. Kilo6_one

the only bad thing I can say about the woolies is that the small woolie has a very short stick, i wish it was atleast 12" longer because at its current length it is too short to reach the back of a wheel barrel, and if a car has a BBK its its perfect.

9. SRM06Goat

SRM06Goat Any Rag Vehicle Washer

looks great..

10. Kilo6_one

Updated.......... enjoy

11. Kilo6_one

Went out and got a new shelf so both my cars would fit properly, gave me time to go through and organize........

MFs, pads, buffer and applications pads are in the totes on the bottom, second shelf is all gallons, CG, OPT, MEGs. Next shelf is pretty self explanatory.

Enjoy

[​IMG]

12. boredstudent3

boredstudent3 Wax on..Wax off

how's the new ONR WW?

nice collection there Karl.

13. Kilo6_one

I don't know LOL. I just got it from phil, Ill probably use it on the Treg tomorrow.......... I am not a fan of ONR or waterless washes, but this peaked my intrest. May post up a review. Not sure

14. DirtyWeRX

DirtyWeRX DB Forum Supporter

looking awesome Karl!

15. Kilo6_one

coming from you, mine looks like the clearance section at walmart LOL.

thanks

16. artemis53

artemis53 Jedi Nuba

Out of curiosity, why do you use the zep foam glass cleaner? At least at my local HD, the SprayAway is right next to it, and is less expensive!

And I just went to Costco, they have a 4 pack of SprayAway for $7