My collection begins...

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Spyral, May 7, 2009.

1. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Thanks man!

Actually, my biggest seller is modded controllers..lol

2. Spyral

Concourso ordered.

3. Spyral

Rigid wet/dry vac and car care kit being picked up at Home Depot tomorrow morning! I may have to rent a shop soon..lol

4. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

is that the car kit with the orange 10' hose?? if so, you are going to love it!! I have not found myself using the claw alot that it comeing with, but the crevis tool kicks ass, its like 10" long or so, the soft/hard brushes are great!

What exactly is a modded controller??

5. Spyral

Yep, that is the kit I got.

A modded controller is a controller that can make any weapon full auto. Say you are playing Call Of Duty World at War and you have a pistol. Well, with my modified controller that pistol is now a machine gun, same goes for single shot rifles. My controllers have 4 modes of fire, LED indication and simply kick ass..lol

6. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

I HATE those MF'ers... not like I have a problem with them. Me and my friend used to play COD4 and almost took a game from the #1 team on Gamebattles, good times.

7. mrgolfrider

wow, thats pretty bad ass...how much are they...LOL.

8. Spyral

Just added a bunch of 1Z Cockpit thanks to lifemal!

9. lamby

lamby Birth of a Detailer

sorry to hijack. i want my controller/s modded! sweet collection in such a short time

10. Spyral

For a board member, I would only charge $40 to mod your existing controller.

11. Spyral

Just ordered some 50/50 and some Blitz. CG is having a sale, the 50/50 was like $48.00

12. mrgolfrider

CG is like a place here in Ohio called Kohls, they always have a sale!! Lucky ****, let us know what you think of the 50/50!!

13. Spyral

Just ordered a FLEX 3403 rotary, 3M backing plate and 8 more Uber pads. Also picked up an LC 2 7/8" backing plate, Poorboy's World Professional Polish, Poorboy's World Professional Polish w/Carnauba and Adam's VRT.

14. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Just read through this entire thread and my head is spinning, very nice collection built in a very short amount of time! Remember, do one or two details with it and you'll make all that money right back!

PS: does this thread remind anyone of the thread that Phil had when he was building his collection???

15. Spyral

lol..I will be ready to do other peoples cars soon. Me and lifemal already tag-teamed a car last week. I figure once I get some rotary experience I will take a few of the jobs I have been offered already and go from there. I'm getting to the point where there is not too much more I can do to my car.

16. Spyral

You were close, it took 3 weeks..lol

17. Spyral

I got a package from New Jersey today!

Hmmm...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Wow dude, that's an insane amount of stuff! There's alot of stuff you bought that you'll be trading off or selling in the near future.

19. Spyral

Yeah, like I said, I just need to find my system and what I like, then I will part with some stuff..maybe.

20. Buddy

Buddy Getting to know Detailing

Concorso. Another great buy. You got me wanting to try it now. There has been alot of talk about it in the last couple of days...:thumb: