My collection begins...

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Spyral, May 7, 2009.

1. wagonproject

wagonproject Jedi Nuba

As far as the sprayers go, the ones you guys are getting are the Delta Wide Mouth Spray Bottles and the Wide Mouth Foamer Sprayhead or ?

Thanks!

2. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

I have both the regular spray heads and the foaming spray heads on Delta wide mouth bottles.

3. Spyral

Nice! Those wide mouth bottles are hard to beat for ease of pouring.

4. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Tom are the Delta bottles good at spraying out thicker products like tire dressings?? I can't find a sprayer that sprays out my Optimum Opti-Seal, or my Optimum Protectant Plus, all they want to do is squirt a single spray.

5. Spyral

Matt, they work great on thicker liquids. I have no complaints about the Delta widemouth sprayers. They really are nice. I would have sent you one in our last trade if I knew you had never tried one. By the way, I got the package! Thanks!

Oh, and my sickness grows. I found an auto body supply store today. I took the day off to just bum around and I end up spending money in a supply store..lol

Here is today's haul...

[​IMG]

6. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Can't wait to see what you think about the Meguiars compound and polish, have read so many great reviews on those two products. Is that the new formula of the 105? I hope it actually has a better work time than the old formula.

That wheel face brush is nice, I have the tire brush. I have not been able to find that wheel face brush around here. A member online got one for me, just waiting for their paypal address for payment.

Steel wool is such a savior on nasty exhausts, who would have ever thought!

7. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

8. Spyral

I have 32 and 24 oz bottles. They seem to hold up well to wheel cleaner. I have had P21 and SWG in them for a long time and Diablo at 2:1 for a month, no issues or warping. They really are nice bottles and just so easy to fill with the wide mouth design. For wheel cleaners you may want to grab a few of the foaming spray heads for the wide mouth bottles. I picked up 4 on my last order and can't wait to give one a shot this weekend.

9. i3forever

i3forever Virgin Detailer

your LCD monitor needs to be polished
    ^^

10. Gretschem

Gretschem Virgin Detailer

What happened to this guy, is he still around ???

11. 3Guy

3Guy Virgin Detailer

I'd also like to know what happened to this guy - I just came across this thread, and it was the most amusing thread I've ever read on a detailing forum.
    Extreme case of OCD! But what great fun!

12. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/trade-samples-forum/18069-spyrals-give-away-thread.htm

http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/peculiar-items-sale/18044-clearing-out-some-stuff.htm

http://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/peculiar-items-sale/12125-spyrals-sale-thread.htm

13. Swirlkiller

Swirlkiller Two Bucket System Washer

WOW! Just read the entire thread...and this guy was on a roll for real! LOL

Just that photo of 60 bottles.... priceless!

14. Trents_goat5.7

Trents_goat5.7 Jedi Nuba

He's hiding on the GTO forum lol.

15. Socal Brian

Socal Brian DB Forum Supporter

Just read the entire thread too and my eyes were popping out of my head and had to pick my jaw up off the floor when seeing the size and pace of product buys. Holy ----! Very entertaining too! LOL

16. Dubbin1

Dubbin1 Jedi Nuba

I I I just don't know what to say