My collection begins...

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Spyral, May 7, 2009.

1. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

I'll take the Pete's 53, hehe.

2. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

you have a pretty big collection there already! Keep it growing and keep teasing us!

3. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

So you still haven't posted that shot of your entire collection....

helicopter rental fall through? We know you have to get up to 5,000 feet just to get it all in the frame... jerk.

:p:p

4. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

Ty, you know what the real reason is? I don't have the energy to drag it all into one place and take the picture..lol.

5. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

ahahahahhaha.

Well by the time I get back from fishing on Sunday I expect to see it posted somewheres! I'm leaving in 2 hours. SO excited.

6. Spyral

[​IMG]

Tardis has his own sprayer! I hope it holds up! This is a brand new sprayer too, with the Obsessive Detail sticker..so you know it's bad ass.

7. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

32oz Tom?? You use it straight, or dilute 1:1??

8. Spyral

Straight, I don't think you can dilute Tardis. I have a gallon of the stuff.

9. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I dont know how long those o-rings in that will last. One tip for using high solvent with sprayer is to take the sprayer off the bottle after use and flush it with clean water to solvent is not eating away at the o-rings. You really need a chemical resistant spray head which normally are gray ones.

10. Spyral

I got the Sonus and the P21S 100%

[​IMG]

11. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

Sweet! It finally go there, I was starting to worry. It took longer than usual.

12. Spyral

Yep, finally got here! lol..thanks!

13. Spyral

Thanks man..lol..my waxes are in the fridge, right next to the ketchup and mayo.

14. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

ha, dont wake up in the middle of the night and accidentally put some orange crush on your sandwich!

15. Spyral

But some of the waxes smell so good!

16. Spyral

More stuff came in today. The 3 Dodo Juices I needed to complete my core collection!

[​IMG]

And a box from the UK...

[​IMG]

What could it be?

[​IMG]

Why, it's the Liquid Shine system of course! This stuff will get a tryout this weekend.

Much thanks to Ben @ Rubbish Boy's for getting this stuff to me in 2 days! Excellent customer service!

17. dankfanatic

dankfanatic Guest

nice haul Tom! i wish i could spend some money right now....

18. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Sooner or later Tom will figure out what he doesn't like, and we will all be getting a piece of this awesome collection of goodies!

19. VooDoo

VooDoo Birth of a Detailer

lol Spyral, im a pro detailer doing it for a living not a hobby and you have more products than ive collected in 10yrs. I'm guessing you will get to a point where you find most waxes are pretty similar and your polish will consist of menzerna and PB's and wont use the rest :D It will take years working as a pro to use up that collection. Nice work though.

20. Spyral

LOL..Thanks guys! One day I will decide what I like but not sure when that will be. I'm having too much fun!