My collection begins...

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Spyral, May 7, 2009.

1. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

12 Gladiators ordered
    1 gallon of Tardis ordered

2. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

I guess you can never have too many MFs. My order do not even compare to yours Spyral, Monday I will be getting 3 packages but nothing as cool as yours just some QDs, grit guards, WW, and some clays and other random stuff i have forgotten.

3. Spyral

I only have 3 or 4 orders out there waiting to come in, once they are here I have pretty much all the bases covered and can focus on waxes again..lol.

4. Spyral

Ok, I bought some more waxes today. Justin has a sale, what was I supposed to do?

Dodo Juice Rainforest Rub Soft Wax
    Dodo Juice Purple Haze Soft Wax
    Dodo Juice Orange Crush Soft Wax
    Dodo Juice Blue Velvet Hard Wax
    Dodo Juice Banana Armour Hard Wax

5. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

God DAMN man. You're a maniac lol. Can you really see yourself using all of this regularly enough to make it jusrifiable?

I'm just really jealous to be honest with you.

6. badmatt

badmatt Birth of a Detailer

spyral how the hell do i get into the biz your in? LOL.. im having a hard time scaping the money together to build my LS7 headed 430 cube motor...

7. Spyral

lol..I will NEVER use all the stuff I have. I tend to use it and either trade stuff off or give it to friends. I just like trying different products.

As for getting into the business I am in? lol..be prepared to have no time to yourself (except the weekends) and to work in a pressure cooker of rules, regulations and cut-throat competition. I wouldn't have it any other way!

8. badmatt

sweet sounds like what im doing now... Im a journey-man machinist and a QC inspector.

9. Spyral

I am a pipe valve and fitting supplier in the maritime industry. Critical systems, drainage, fuel systems, etc. Lots of work right now and loads of competition.

10. badmatt

I bet! i work for an aerospace engine rebuilding facility... every pound of part has two inches thick of paper work that goes with it...

11. Spyral

This showed up today. 12 Gladiators and RBOE.

[​IMG]

Tomorrow should be the mother load of Dodo Juice waxes..lol

12. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

I thought you didn't like RBOE? Hahaha :p

13. mrgolfrider

mrgolfrider DB Forum Supporter

Merry Christmas..lol.. what doesn't this man like.

14. pektel

pektel DB Forum Supporter

RBOE is the shiz-nit-o-bang. Especially with the finger pocket apps from Ben. I don't know if I can honestly say that I would put SN above RBOE in terms of looks.

15. Spyral

The RBOE is a return, so to speak..lol. I have too many waxes as it is, and 6 more are on the way, but I will just keep it in the arsenal, it looks good next to my other waxes.

16. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

When I let it heat up in the sun for about an hour, it was soft enough to apply by hand. It took a bit of work and was fairly messy, but I did an entire Silverado. All in all it was fun.

17. mrgolfrider

a return... what are you Walmart?? LOL...it does have a nice glass jar...

18. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Well if you ever feel like your "children" (waxs) are feeling neglected because they are not used as much as you like feel free to send them over to me for summer camp. :applause2:

19. Spyral

[​IMG]

my SV Wheel brush got here today! YAY! I also ordered a full set of RaceGlaze brushes from Ken, I'll compare them to my SV brushes when they get here.

20. mrgolfrider

That towel looks famaliar...I will hopefully use my SV brush this weekend...