More stuff to trade

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by JLs Detailing, Feb 23, 2008.

1. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

Hey I have some stuff I want to trade if anyone is interested. Here's what I have:

1. Pinnacle Black Onyx Tire Gel ~ 9oz. Traded

2. Surf City Beyond Black Tire Dressing ~ Brand New 16 oz.

3. Amazing Roll Off ~ 32 oz. Traded

4. DP MaxWax ~ Only used about 5 times max. You can see from the pic that its a lot left.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What I'm looking for is ONR, CGs Bare Bones, Adams Undercarriage Spray, P21S Total Auto Wash, or P21s Wheel Gel. Just let me know if you are interested in anything.

2. Al-53

Al-53 Welcome to Detailing

I think i have some rain dance or maybe some Rally wax ...would you consider them for all your stuff...LOL...

Al

3. JLs Detailing

I'd give you all of them, drive them to you and help you apply them on something for some more RS!!!

4. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

I'm interested in trying the Max Wax on a couple of silver cars.

I have a quart of ONR, that I'll probably never use all of. Other than that, I think the only item I don't have a need for that I have is some 1z leather cleaner/conditioner...

Hmmm....

5. JLs Detailing

PM me an offer bro, I'm easy!

6. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Thats what she said....

7. Cooter

Cooter Guest

LOL.

Wolfpacker. Did you get enough ONR?? I'm interested in the ARO. Never tried it but read alot of ppl like the stuff.

Heath

8. JLs Detailing

OK I updated the post the ARO and Pinnacle Black Onyx were traded last night. I'm still interested in the same stuff though.