Miracle Detail Studio - Some new toys!!

Discussion in 'Tools - Machine Polishers, Pressure Washers, Detai' started by Paul Dalton aka Miracle, Feb 27, 2009.

1. tod071

tod071 Birth of a Detailer

Great setup Paul. Thanks for sharing!

2. bentley147

bentley147 Jedi Nuba

wooooooowwwwww !!!!!im am lovin the set up i research the prices ,snap on hooked u up nice !!!!! good luck paul

3. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

:giggle:
    you what???:yikes::shakehead:

4. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i was having one of those days when i said that . :thumb:

5. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I was gonna say, Tom... that's just weird...

6. cramps

cramps Virgin Detailer

Hi Paul

Loving the torque wrench. Love your work and been a lurking fan for a while.

7. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

Like everyone says your setup looks great. Did you ever think of getting one of those lifts in to your studio? I'd love one. Being 6'3" doing lower parts are not my favorite areas. :yikes:

8. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

SHOW OFF lol. nice stuff. why you have so many swissvax bottles? are they stock cose dont thing they have that many products in their line

9. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

What else is there to say, top notch work requires the gear and Snap on is Big Boys tools as my wallet has been dinged with a digital torque wrench and scissor lift as well. Miracle is the Top Dog for a reason.

Did not know Paul can paint as well, incredible repair on the Gallardo really difficult to spot repair like this and it's three stage paint as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worship:

10. Spyral

Spyral DB Forum Supporter

If I move to the UK can I work for you? I mean for free, like an apprentice? lol

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Sorry Spyral, I've got dibs on that job. When I go visit Paul I'm sleeping in his shop :woo: