Miracle Detail New Website

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by jake_b, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Thanks Ronnie!

2. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Oh yes! :mounty:

3. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

Once again, congratulations Paul for the new website. Now, besides the Crystal Rock Wax, what else are we to expect in the near future? Are there more products coming out under your name?

4. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Of course, we are working on them now, so watch this space for some new products.

Kind Regards
    Paul.

5. jake_b

jake_b Obsessive Detailer

Paul, can you kindly name some of the products?

6. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

No sorry.

7. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Great stuff Paul, congrats on the continued success. Keep it up.

8. Pooter

Pooter Birth of a Detailer

Paul, Great Site!!! Very professional and sure to keep the attention of all who view it. One question I have from your FAQ. I have read this several times and I do not understand the answer to the question. It seems you jumped around or was answering a different question. Sorry if I'm wrong, but I read it about 10 times already.

"Are there any cars you won't do?

Paul will detail anything from a Morris Minor to a Maybach. However, the cost of his expertise means that he tends to detail luxury and sports cars almost exclusively. It should be noted that he cannot detail cars that need paint correction until this has been carried out. If you are unsure whether your car needs attention to the paintwork, please call us to discuss matters before booking."[/B]

I highlighted the sentence that I don't understand, it doesn't pertain to the question imo.

Out of the entire Site this is the only thing I found that I don't understand, very well designed. Very nice and congrats, please give my compliments to your Web Designer. :applause2:

9. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

The collection of cars is simply astounding!!!!!!!!!

10. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Basically, I won't detail a car unless I have carried out at least a 1-stage paintwork correction on it beforehand. Every car needs some degree of Paintwork correction, even brand new ones!

11. dengood1

dengood1 Birth of a Detailer

Actually, I'm glad to hear this:) I stand corrected:shrug: