Miracle Detail - Koenigsegg CCX detail at MPH show

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by detailersdomain, Nov 16, 2007.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

umm we done sell CG i am going tp have to lock this thread

thread locked (but you can still post here)

3. Nica

Nica Banned

hahaha :laughing:

That's a good one :pye: :lol2:

:kick2:

:peace:

:whistle:

4. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

15 min an open road and the keys to that mofa is all I need before I die............screw permission Ill let ya know how much fun I had after I get outa jail.

Amazing looking car...well done guys

5. ampbmw

ampbmw DB Forum Supporter

Paul! thanks for posting here, it has been amazing reading about your details and watching the videos on youtube....very inspiring.

sometime if your ever in the states we should have a big detailing meet...me, , phil at DD, FMINUS, you, and a few others...haha I wish I would be included!

6. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

I do that with the PC somethimes and it does work.

7. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: it really does work, wow and your using a PC and you notice a differens that's good :thumb:

8. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

I never tried it with the rotary. But for example when claying wouldn't get sap off the car I used ssr3 and an orange pad. Used the edge of the pad and it looked like I was scrubbing the paint with the pc. :D Worked!

9. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

More friction.

When you manually clean a dirty plate from the night before, and you run into some stubborn left over, what do you do? go over it slow or fast to get it off???

10. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

with the pc it doesnt happen. If it happened with the rotary, you'd just go over it with a lighter polish.

11. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

Huge!

12. Nica

Nica Banned

Oh man I missed the hole thing...well I use this "jerking" method with the rotary and I haven't seen any holograms...but the thing is that with the "jerking" motion it's as though it's creating more friction and then what you do is you go over it in a nice smooth motion. It's worked well for me, I've also noticed that it saves from going a tad more aggresive. What I mean is that one pass on a surface scratch and you'd think oh great I need to step up to another agresive combo, well I gave the "jerking" motion a try and actually helped correct...just seems to give that little extra...:confused:..I don't know that's just me though I could be out to lunch on this and would love to hear of another person giving it a try and report back...but it works for me..just my :2cents: