Miracle Detail - Koenigsegg CCX detail at MPH show

Discussion in 'Show and Shine' started by detailersdomain, Nov 16, 2007.

1. Nica

Nica Banned

mmm....yea I'm with calgary on this one I think it's polish too...well the reason I think that is because how the video leads over to the picture..so I'm guessing Marc took the video of Paul polishing and when he was done polishing that's what was left and just needed to be removed...but that's just what I'm speculating :confused:

2. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the kind comments.

With regards to the product I am using, its 3M's new Fast cut PLUS compound, product no. 50417.

Kind Regards
    Paul
    Miracle Detail.

3. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

hey paul, welcome to DB, glad you could join us.
    the CCX looks great, I always love reading yours and marc's write ups.

ok you know it wasnt going totake long before somene asked.. whats the deal with the new line? whens it comming out and whos selling it in NA? i just got vintage and love it, however word on the street is that yours is better....i dont know if i can take the wait any longer :coffee:

4. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Yes thats the 3M product worked to its max, took out the sanding pig tail marks perfectly with a perfect gloss level at the end and with no buffer marks or holograms.

5. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Hi,

New line will be released Jan 2008 hopefully, there will be 2 different pots of wax, one will be £500, one will be £10,000.

I saw the £10,000 pot the other day for the first time, all I can say is, its the best looking wax pot ever, I was so speechless!!!! I so wish I could show you guys, I can't stop looking at it, its such a gorgeous pot and made out of crystal!

But there is a few finishing touches to do to the Crystal pot at the moment, Press release with photos will be out soon I promise!

Kind Regards
    Paul.

6. Calgarydetail

yeah sure, keep us in the dark.
    so how big are these contanors? I assume the 500pound one will be 8oz and the 10k one bigger? and i better start saving now that over a grand and 20g candian. dosent look like i wil be buying the more expsnive one.

and thanks for the inof, keep us posted. I know myeslf and carlos (nica) are both very interested

7. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Sorry!!!!!!! But I have been given strict instructions to not show anyone, which is proving very hard, only a few people have seen the prototype pot so far.

You won't need to buy the expensive one, its the same wax in both!

All will be revealed as soon as possible...

Kind Regards
    Paul.

8. Calgarydetail

cool thanks for the info, that an intersting concept. so i assume the more expensive one is more wax.
    so does that mean at that price its free refills or just more wax?

i think joining this forum was a bad idea paul, i dont think im gonna stop asking questions untill i see the was ;)

haha im just kiding, ill leave you alone now :talk:

9. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Thats cool, ask away....

the more expensive one is in a nice pot! ;)

10. Calgarydetail

haha thanks, ok one more question. i noticed you used am applicator pad to apply the wax for the ccx. have you gone back to an applicator for all waxes? just this one? and if so what is your reasoning?

This is a topic i go back and forth on so i always like to hear opions of people who have tried both

11. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Foam applicator is the only way to apply waxes in my opinion, you also get a nice even coverage.

12. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

The car looks great, and the wax, mmm! Need to try that one!

I agree with you Paul, foam applicators are best for applying waxes!

13. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

paul foam applicators are better then useing your hands? by the way your work is amazing

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Man I knew I shouldn't have gone to bed last night look at all the good stuff I missed darn.

Okay well at least we now now a date January 2008 sweet.....:wicked:

15. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

amazing!

16. Nica

Nica Banned

Hi Paul,

Welcome to Detailing Bliss, it's nice to see you here. Look forward to your big announcement ;) and better yet look forward on seeing you around :thumb:

17. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Goodness gracious, a 10,000 pound wax? I have to ask: unlimited refills Paul?

18. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

No free refills, just two different pots, one normai, one crystal.

19. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Aha, got it now. Same wax, different pots.

Question: are the pots just for looks, or is there function?

20. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

That would be telling.... your have to wait for the Press Release probable next month, hopefully my new website and gallery will be finished by then as well!!!!