Miracle Detail - Aston Martin DBS - Pics and HDvid

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Paul Dalton aka Miracle, Sep 14, 2009.

1. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

Stunning work as always Paul. Glad to see someone is able to take detailing to higher and higher levels. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. :thumb::thumb::thumb:

2. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

Thanks dude, thats means a lot, thank you! :)

3. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

yes thanks paul i allways enjoy your details ..

4. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

Paul, what is the difference? How is yours different?

Picture?

5. bentley147

bentley147 Jedi Nuba

yess yess yesss get it paul that car was hacked .....you have one the best polishing techniques

6. Ian

Ian Jedi Nuba

OMG! Paul Dalton has a subie! Please post of pic of your car! I too am a Subie nut!

7. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Its "Scooby" hahaha, I also got a Honda CRX Vtec for shopping in, probable make it a SPL car as I got a Diamond Audio 15" sub and a Diamond Audio amp, so thought, instead of it gathering dust I might as well throw it in the CRX....

Let me find a photo of the scooby....

8. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

I've always wanted a CRX.... rusty as hell here though...

9. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

haha, a lot of people say that since Ive had it, and NO rust, my best friend has owed it for the last 10 years, so I know its history well, my friend paid £7500 10 years ago, I got it for £1500 bargain!!

Paul

10. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

Maybe you worked some Paul Dalton magic on it :D

A CRX coated with CR... awesome!

You should see them at the wreckers when they are stripped down, most I have seen have rust under the windshield and under the wiper tray...

I have no clue what your winters are like where you are either... we get harsh winters in Minnesota... they mess everything up...

11. Got Wax

Got Wax Banned

The one thing that ALWAYS amazes me about Paul's work...his van looks to be 100% corrected and ALWAYS spotless!!!:yikes:

12. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

Paul how about a photo of your new light that you promised? :thumb:

13. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Great work Paul,the paint looks really nice! Been using Metal Halide light in my shop for a year now, and its really good! Have one up on the wall, stronger then the sun!

14. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

I always check the paintwork under the Led Lenser torches though, it might look perfect even under metal halide, but its not always as perfect as it could be.

Anyone using a halogen light, might as when use a candle instead! lol..:mounty:

15. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Of course, always ned a led light! I use the fenix, from Phil.

16. Ian

Ian Jedi Nuba

where's that scooby pic!

17. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Not today though, its covered in crap after my Jersey trip and then a 250 mile drive yesterday to re-detail this DBS. Amazingly, Aston managed to mess up every panel, not sure what they were doing with it, it only went in for the bonnet to be resprayed, and the bonnet had lots of swirls and da marks in it. So 2 days to re-detail it at the cost of the dealership!

All perfect again now though...

18. VehicleDetail

VehicleDetail Any Rag Vehicle Washer

why did it need the bonnet re spraying?

19. Racer

Racer Birth of a Detailer

Why didn´t they remove the bonnet and resprayed....:deadhorse:

20. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Th client told me that they also painted some of the wing, hence the sanding marks and swirls in that panel as well!! The rest just looked like they had taken any more care than normal.

The car was 100% under all lighting 700 miles ago, I checked it out as soon as I got there and was hurt that there was few swirls and marks here and there, along with some small scrapes (when I say this, this is under bright lighting) you know when its perfect then you see about 4 or 5 little small scratches about 1cm in length in the clear coat, almost like someone has marked it slightly with a ring or watch or something.

I think Aston need some proper lighting!!! :doh: