Miracle Detail - Aston Martin DBS - Pics and HDvid

Discussion in 'Professional Detailer's Studio' started by Paul Dalton aka Miracle, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Paul Dalton aka Miracle DB Pro Supporter

`
    Yes, thats Mrs Miracle taking the photos, a bit of videoing and she aint too bad at doing interiors either, or dressing tyres and cleaning windows!!

And yes, thats a 3M green compounding pad.

The Metal halide lamps are available anywhere I thought, or any good electrical shop, or lighting shop. I paid about £80, but I think my mate brought one off ebay cheaper.

2. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

Thats awesome Paul. For me as a weekend warrior it's nice to have the SO lend a hand and spend some time when working on a clients car :thumb:

Thanks for the info on the lights. Do you perhaps have a link or some tech specs on the units (150W, 500W, etc) Info on these units locally seems almost non-existant :shead:

3. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

I agree, my wife helps me on weekends generally and it's a nice way to bond. Plus she really likes cars also and we get a mini-preview of a lot of different interiors this way so she can kind of find out what she likes and doesn't like.

So far she might be settling with a Legacy GT. I'm quite proud of her. She likes the 09 WRX sedans, too.

4. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Scoobys rule!! I still gotta get a picture up of mine...

5. lifemal

lifemal Wax on..Wax off

Do it! I have an '03 bugeye WRX with the USDM Sti turbo, big boy injectors and a whole lot of fun at all 4 corners :D

6. kustomizingkid

kustomizingkid Nuba Guru

What a fantastic car and fantastic work Paul!

I wish my girl could be convinced to help out on details...

7. froboy272

froboy272 Obsessive Detailer

lol no kidding. i get yelled at for "washing that thing too much" .... and my girl works at a car dealership but doesn't really like cars. go figure :shead:

paul beautiful work on a beautiful machine.

8. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Really nice work Paul, the video shows the car off really well!

9. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

looks beautiful. the lines on that car are mesmerizing....

and the festool....mmmm....

lots of secret products eh? looking forward to possibly finding out what they are.

10. detaildoc

detaildoc Guest

:worship2: I want, I want, I want. Looks great Paul. Is that black or the dark charcoal/gray?

11. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

Its a weird colour, goes kinda green and red under different lights,would love too see it in sunlight, I will be detailing it again in the next couple of months, as there are a couple of defects that need to be rectified at the factory.

12. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

Thank you Paul for taking time away from your busy schedule to post this write-up. I much prefer the write-ups over the videos, but also realize that it is very time consuming to create them... keep em coming. :thumb:

13. Erik Mejia

Erik Mejia Obsessive Detailer

Oh yeah, and as always... very impressive.

14. Handz

Handz Obsessive Detailer

Hey paul, Awesome work. I wish i could find clients like that!!!

I really must know, What wattage are your lights?

15. Carn

Carn Welcome to Detailing

+1, I am struggling to find anything suitable out here in SA :thumb:

16. Paul Dalton aka Miracle

150 watt!!!

I will try and get some pictures of it tomorrow, but it does have compound splatter all over it!lol

17. Handz

Handz Obsessive Detailer

lol, Oh paul, i think all our lights have splatter on them lol.

i MUST MUST MUST see a pic of this Metal halide lamp you are using. I have wanted one for a while now but i really wanna see what kind of case your light is in.

18. VehicleDetail

VehicleDetail Any Rag Vehicle Washer

stunning work Paul! what a gorgeous motor.

Let me know if you want any secret products testing.

19. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

20. Paul Dalton aka Miracle