Microfiber Madness Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Jan 14, 2008.

1. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Do you know how long you are going to be running the sale? I'm thinking about picking some more up at a later date.

2. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I've been kinda feeling out to see how well the sale goes. I really want to get people to try out the microfibers I carry. I'm thinking I will probably run it until next Wednesday. So far, it has been a huge success!!

3. jshillin

jshillin Birth of a Detailer

I haven't had a chance to use the ones I bought from you last month yet, but I placed a microfiber order with your earlier today. I can't pass up a good deal...

4. richy

richy Guest

What's the difference between the super fly and the ultra premium..both black/yellow but $.50 difference?

5. Cooter

Cooter Guest

The SuperFly is bigger 16x24 and the nap seems to be a little thicker or fluffier.

6. Obsessive Detail

Thanks Jason! Your order has already been shipped out by the way.

7. Obsessive Detail

The Ultra Premium is a 16x16 towel and the Super Fly is a 16x24. Both towels are high quality and very soft.

8. jshillin

jshillin Birth of a Detailer

Great!! Thanks for getting my order out so quickly!!!

9. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

just received my order this morning, great job with the fast shipping justin:headbang:

Towels look great, only problem (no ones fault really) my optimum car wash was semi-frozen. I know they say its not good for detailing stuff to freeze, but ill prob be OK with car wash right?

10. Obsessive Detail

No problem, thank you!

11. Obsessive Detail

That is the only bad thing about shipping products this time of year. The car wash should be fine.

12. jfsully

jfsully Virgin Detailer

Thanks Juztang got my order today.....I congratulate you on fantastic towels and great speedy shipping (PS: they are being washed as I write lol)

13. Obsessive Detail

Nice! I'm glad you are happy with everything!

14. Obsessive Detail

This sale has been a great success. Microfiber orders have been going out left and right!

For those who haven't tried out these towels, now is your chance to get them at some cheap prices!

15. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Is the "Super Premium Microfiber" a viking towel?

16. Obsessive Detail

As far as I know, no. I'm pretty sure Vikng towels are a 80/20 grade, the one I carry is a 70/30. I used to get this towel in blue but my customers liked the green color better.

17. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

thanks for the quick reply... Which is more plush the super or ultra, is the difference between the previous two mentioned and the super fly just size?

Thanks!

18. Obsessive Detail

The Ultra is the thickest and plushest towel I carry besides the Amazing Dryer drying towel. The Ultra is also my top selling towel as of right now.

The Super Fly is bigger and not quite as thick as the Ultra. This is a very high quality towel that is very soft. I've been selling like the Super Fly towels like mad.

19. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Thanks so much for the feedback, I really appreciate it!

20. Obsessive Detail

No problem at all, anytime you have a question feel free to ask.