Microfiber Madness Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Jan 14, 2008.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I just lowered the retail on all of my microfiber towels, on top of that I put them on sale for even cheaper. This is the lowest price my microfibers have been ever! Microfibers & Accessories

I also want to introduce a new towel. It is called the Super Fly Towel, this comes in yellow/black or blue/red. The Super Fly is a 70/30 premium grade towel with a dual pile weave, one side long fibers and the other short fibers. The towels measure 16x24, a lot of people have requested a little bigger towel, well here it is!
    [​IMG]

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

Justin

2. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Those MFs look very familiar... They look identical to the CG black/yellow and their Fluffer.

Are they different?

3. Obsessive Detail

They are pretty close! :shh:

4. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Ordered:thumb:!!! I was recommended from heath, making sure you got the it.

5x 3 Yellow Super Fly
    5x 3 Blue Super Fly
    1x 2 Drying

5. P1et

Those are SUCH sweet towels then, my favorites!!!

6. Dontsleeponit

Dontsleeponit Jedi Nuba

even after telling myself no more detailing stuff, I placed an order :applause2:

lots of good deals on Justin's site right now guys

7. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Haha, I always say that, but I just can't help myself. I have about 6 tubs of wax to many.:thumb: and many other things I think I could live without.

8. zoomzoom mazda5

zoomzoom mazda5 Wax on..Wax off

My wallet wants to jump out and place a order!

9. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

You like the fluffers better than the reg orange and black towels?

10. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

I have both 16 x 24 and 16 x 16.

I really prefer the smaller 16 x 16 towels. I find the the larger ones just get oo bulky and sort of in the way. I'm more prone to dragging them in places I don't want them to go.

Since I just fold the towels in half twice, portions of the bigger ones go un-used and it's sort of a waste of towel.

Personal preference I guess...

11. Obsessive Detail

Man you guys don't mess around when you order microfibers do you? They have been moving like crazy! :dbanana:

12. P1et

I have a dozen on the way, so I don't know yet!!! But I love my black and yellow ones. The best of the best.

13. Cooter

Cooter Guest

I love my black/yellow ones too. A really great towel.

14. Nica

Nica Banned

Man with such a wicked discount those towels are going to go super fast :thumb: great discount :peace: heck don't be surprised if you see an order from mre :whistle: I just can't refuse a wicked offer :chest:

15. Obsessive Detail

You can't have too many microfibers Carlos!! :headbang:

16. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

:woot: Just got my tracking # microfibers are coming tomorrow:thumb: Awesome Service!!! Shipped out within an hour. They're coming tomorrow because I live 3-4 hours away.

17. Obsessive Detail

I try to get all of my orders out the same day if all possible. Yeah most IL orders come the next day.

Let me know how you like the towels!

18. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: yes sir, I agree with you on that one, just can't have enough microfiber :wicked:

19. vrwm

vrwm Jedi Nuba

Great Microfibers!!! Just opened them up:thumb:.. I didn't realize how many I ordered.lol:thumb:

20. Obsessive Detail

You got a nice amount! I'm glad you like them!! :woot: