Menzerna Power Lock will be in stock tomorrow

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by detailersdomain, Feb 24, 2010.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Intro Pricing till Feb 28,2010 with free UBER BLACK PAD ($7.99 value)
    - List $29.95 (16 oz) --Intro Price: $26.96 with free 5.5 inch Uber Black Foam Pad
    - List $49.95 (32 oz) --- Intro Price: $44.96 with free 5.5 inch Uber Black Foam Pad

Click here to purchase at the intro price

2. detailersdomain

everyone that ordered will get a free pads, those that didn't get in on the intro pricing please email me and I will issue the credits.

3. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

ok Dave, i think a lot of ppl waiting on your initial review :)

4. detailersdomain

dave should have his in the morning.

5. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

Not fair(EDIT: in opinion to some) but if it makes the difference between selling 1 more bottle and 0 more bottle I think he would choose the single sale..

6. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

7. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

No pressure Dave :)

8. togwt

togwt Nuba Guru

FMJ was manufacured under licence by Classic Motoring

Before I left UK I worked for a US company named Bechtel Inc, but in the UK they registered their company as Bechtel (UK) Limited for tax purposes.

Menzerna GMBH & Co, Germany is the parent company and Menzerna USA are their American subsidiary

9. detailersdomain

let me tell you how much better this is than FMJ. Its slicker and the water sheets off the car. Super slick looks great!

10. agpatel

agpatel OD On Detailing

Nice, cant wait to hear durability test on this, as well as how it plays with nuba toppers. Thanks for the update Phil!

11. detailersdomain

I'm going to say this is probably going to be one of the hottest sealants out there.

12. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

^^ lets hope so, any comparison to others as far as first impresion, jetseal or 845 or wet dimond?

13. getcha

getcha Jedi Nuba

Lol sounds about right. Why though ? The other menzerna "labeled" product was considered a flop to many..

14. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I'm buying a bottle as we speak... Phil if this stuff doesn't add up to a hill of beans you're gonna get a bottle back

15. detailersdomain

wow really FMJ was around since about 200x and it served very well for many many years.

I'm going to let you all use it and find out for yourself but if you like the others you will like this one very much.

16. detailersdomain

sure thing send it back , I used it on a GT2 today and I can tell you my cars will get this treatment as soon as it stops snowing.

17. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

I'm just giving you a hard time... I know you wouldn't sell crap to us:devil:

I think I'm gonna pull out my junk hood, black chevy hood and do some comparison.

Let's see, I have:

Powerlock

DG Twins

BF AFPP

Showroom Acrylic Sealant

And I think that's it. Should just leave the hood outside in the elements and test every two weeks.

18. detailersdomain

thanks for the order please post it up would love to see it.

19. willjco

willjco DB Forum Supporter

Just placed my order

20. detailersdomain

why not its a great promo let your other friends and detailing buddies know about this. :)