Menzerna Power Lock pics #3...

Discussion in 'Detailers Domain' started by dsms, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Auto Concierge

Auto Concierge DB Pro Supporter

Here are my "me too" pics of just completed Cayenne GTS correction, I had talked with Ryan(rydawg @ unique) and Rick and him did two cars with just a five minute application time of the Power Lock. I did the same and the results were very nice, as for a beading shot I topped with Collinite 915 so I could not fairly say what the beading is like yet but initial results are VERY good in it's application and removal.

These pics were before the 915 was applied

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

A couple of LED pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pushtiulk

pushtiulk Guest

great work

3. Denzil

Denzil Guest

I'm interested in testing the durability of Power Lock. Hopefully it'll be very nice... I look forward to putting it on my car soon once I get it. :)

4. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Im still waiting for rain Denzil, lol.

5. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

Brilliant black, non metallic... in retrospect that was a highly dumb move:doh:

6. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

My turn.

2010 Phantom Black S4
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

damn. I have yet to try this out. my schedule is so busy though. hopefully soon. im anxious.

how long do I let it set before buffing it off?

8. Denzil

Denzil Guest

Hah, surprisingly enough, we're getting plenty of it here in the Bay Area. However, we can surely use more since our reservoirs are still really low.

9. Cooter

Cooter Guest

We might have some rain here today. Hopefully I'll get some beading shots on the g/f's car with PowerLock. Applied it sunday afternoon.

10. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

11. edwinbong

edwinbong DB Forum Supporter

gonna have to add it to my list

12. nyrep1

nyrep1 Obsessive Detailer

got the 32 oz on the way

13. vtec92civic

vtec92civic Nuba Guru

i still am wanting to order a bottle. Wonder if a 16oz would last a while? Can't wait to test it out on my car LoL.