Menzerna Polish Confusion

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by skurzhun, Jun 21, 2009.

  1. skurzhun

    skurzhun Birth of a Detailer

    I'm a little confused between a couple of the Meznerna polishes.

    My friend came over to work on his car and he said he was going to bring Micro Polish over. I said I have some, but when he showed up it was a different bottle. His was Micro Polish PO85RD. I have a bottle of Final Polish II aka Micro Polish P087MC Final Polish.
    Then I looked up Final Finish and it is also PO85RD.

    As I look up the products on different websites the descriptions seem to vary. Are Micro Polish PO85RD and Final Finish PO85RD the same with just an updated name?

    :shead:
     
  2. Spyral

    Spyral DB Forum Supporter

    In my experience, the numbers (not the names) have been what everyone identifies Menz products by.
     
  3. D&D Auto Detailing

    D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

    Yes, go by the #'s, not the names. 85rd is designed for the scratch resistant clears, 87mc is not. Some say 87mc gives slightly more gloss than 85rd.
     
  4. togwt

    togwt Nuba Guru

Share This Page