Menzerna Discussion

Discussion in 'Car Detailing Product Discussion' started by Todd, Jul 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nica

Nica Banned

Very interesting thread there Todd, but here is my concern with this thread.

First of all I really don't care what happens on other forums, especially when it comes to drama. I prefer to keep the drama where it originated. Now you mentioned that you got banned or temporary banned from Autopia but yet you felt compelled to bring the drama over to Detailing Bliss and continue the drama...well I'll be honest, I want my forum to have no part of it!

What ever issues/problems/concerns you have with an individual is private and I dont want to hear it. If it involves Detailing Bliss only then will I get involved.

Now yes, this is an open forum and you may express your self as much as you wish, al I ask is that you respect my rules.

What I read is basically you and Jeff had a bad run and well now you go around on the forum and make your issue everyone else’s issue :shead: like I said I don't like drama at all.

Now with respect to the Menzerna products we are all free to choose what we want to use, no one forces us to use a product. If the purpose of this thread is to educate or make others aware of what Menzerna can possibly do that's one thing but this thread seems to be based on Jeff and his response to you or the interaction you and Jeff had...well that to me this is not helping the forum and it's members.

I've said it before, Detailing Bliss can not force you to like someone however, a certain level of respect will be maintained at all times. I dont care if you like some one or not we will all be treated fair and with respect.

Having said that I don't see much value in this thread as it focuses more on the personal interaction between your self and Jeff.

The Menzerna issue has been brought up many times here at Detailing Bliss so I don't see a need to keep this thread going. I'm going to close this thread.

If you or anyone else have an issue with my decision feel free to contact me via Private Message.

Now, I do hope that you can keep your private issues private..if you feel compelled to share your private issues with the community that's fine but note that they need to be structured in a way that will help/educate the community, after all that's what forums are all about and that’s how I’d like Detailing Bliss to operate.

So I do hope that this is the last I hear about you and Jeff, as many members have said it your beating a dead horse and it's time to move on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.