Menzerna 106HMFA

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by FMINUS, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

As long as you can keep your smartass comments to yourself this will be a great forum. I only need to show a few pictures of my skill level. If you look on the d&d site and back on the ag show and shine I did a paint correction for him. It was a silver Audi that the customer took steelwool to. I used a 3M wool pad and power gloss, corrected the paint and left no holograms, buffer marks or swirls, it was LSP ready. When you can do this then you can can take jabs at me. I have been doing this for over 20 years and dont need someone whos skill level isn't much more than a wash and wax taking jabs. But like the old saying says the truth hurts, maybe thats why you get so defensive.

2. ehuth1

ehuth1 Birth of a Detailer

Do it on a black audi and then talk smack! Silver can finish hologram free with a SOS pad and dirt... I love how your the dynamic duo for D&D to.

I'll fly you into ATL and let you show me something I don't know! Your talk is cheap and all I hear is blah blah blah.

3. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

ok guys this is getting out of hand. This post is not intended for anyone in particular, but everyone as a whole.

We are all here to detail, learn about detailing, and have fun detailing. It is not in the nature of our best interest or the forums to have these little tuffs.

Also personal attack, either direct or indirect (beating around the bush), will not be tolerated. This behaviour is not what we are about, and we cannot stand for it.

I will not close this thread as there is some good info on polishes. If there are any more personal attacks or childish behaviour I will be forced to close the thread.

Please keep this thread on topic.

Thank you everyone for your co-operation.

-The DB Team

4. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Pictures arent much better then talk, especially the way some people take them and edit them (no, thats not directed at anyone, just in general). I think peoples input on things shows how much they really know.

5. ehuth1

I agree.

6. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Color has nothing to do with it, swirl marks are swirl marks in any color. If you noticed the light was directed to the corrected area to show how it finished. All I have to say is that you just joined and you go an attack people for no reason and want to stir up shit that has nothing to do with you. Let me know when so I can get time off from work. Also make sure the tickets are 1st class, so is the hotel, and food.

7. D&D Auto Detailing

Unless you're ready to pay for the plane ticket for him, I wouldnt say that. I wouldnt be surprised at all if he takes you up on that offer.

8. ehuth1

We'll see. How about you two come down to Detail Fest III and do a rotary demo for everyone? Sounds fair and I would love some tips.

9. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

no, you offered plane tickets, i am taking you up on the offer.

10. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Plus i have been to florida, never been to atlanta

11. ehuth1

You think I would honestly fly you in... But for real you and D&D should come out to DF3, I think all attendee's would love to learn a few things from you.

This thread lost focus along time ago, so lets just get back to Menz PO106HMFA..

:mounty:

12. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

then dont offer something you cant back up, no this forum went to shit since you joined.

13. ehuth1

Ok I'll take that.... if you wanted the last word then you got it.

I got some samples I want to send out would you or D&D like to try them??

14. D&D Auto Detailing

I have learned a lot using the rotary, I learn many new things for every car I do. However, Im no expert with the rotary, nor do I claim to be whether its with that or anything else. Still have A LOT to learn.

As for detail fest, to be honest with you, Im not a big fan of AG, so you wont see me there.

But if you're ever in VA, Im sure we could teach you SOMETHING with the rotary, if you like. That goes for ANYONE reading this. But Im not going to offer to pay for plane tickets, gas, hotels, etc., cant afford that.

Oh, and my pictures will be posted Sunday or Monday.

15. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

pm me about them

16. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Can We Please Close This Thread... Fminus, Sorry Dude It Went Like This.

17. Nica

Nica Banned

Well to be honest I'm a bit disappointed this thread went so bad.

I honestly enjoyed the chat about 106FA but then things turned.

One thing about this forum compared to all the other forum is that there is lots of freedom. All members of this forum are free to express there opinion, thoughts....ect..ect...the expectation I have of all it's members is to maintain a certain level of respect to each other. This forum is open to talk about anything and everything...from detailing to what is your favorite color.

What ever issues, quarrels you have with another members and were started on another forum please leave them there, this is not the place to bring those issues. The forum is not here to baby sit anyone and that's why this thread has not been closed. We are all different and we all detail differently, we just need to respect those differences.

Here at Detailing Bliss and it’s representatives will always be neutral, we will never pick sides as to say you’re wrong he’s right. DB Representatives have no power over you and can’t force anyone to like another person, only you can do that. Having said that what ever issues you have you’ll have to work them out your self. I’m very proud and pleased to see that D&D and Dust have worked out there differences, I wish I could take credit for that but I can’t. They worked it out themselves and that is all this forum can do in such cases.

I do hope that I don’t see such circumstances like this come up again and hope we can all respect our differences. Besides if you think about it there is one thing that brings us together, deatailing.

Now FMINUS do you want this thread closed?

18. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Thanks, Nica

19. Nica

Nica Banned

To be honest Asphalt Rocket I haven't done anything...just wanted to express my thoughts that's all.

20. D&D Auto Detailing

Actually Nica, to be honest, Dust and I didnt work a single thing out. I PMed him a LONG time ago like I told you I was going to do, in attempts to end this once and for all. However, he never responded to me. So as far as Im concerned, no progress has been made. Once I think its all over with, Dust or one of his buddies comes along and starts it up all over again. So if you dont want this to keep coming up, then I guess something needs to be done here. Everyone was getting along fine until certain people joined and brought crap from other forums here. And lets not forget that crap was already settled at that other forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.