Menzerna 106HMFA

Discussion in 'Compounds, Polishes, Paint Cleaners, and Glazes' started by FMINUS, Nov 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

Wolf I know you are far superior in workmanship that ASSphalt rocket... haven't seen much of his so called "work" either. Seems like he and D&D are butt buddies :acry2:that like to harp on people's work.

to not get off-topic... I prepped my pad with some XMT 360 and used 106 and dusting was a thing of the past!!! yes i know 360 has fillers, but it can't fill the whole car by putting it on the pad once.

2. D&D Auto Detailing

D&D Auto Detailing DB Forum Supporter

Wolfpacker92- if the customer only wants to pay for an AIO then fine. But I DO NOT call that detailing at all. Thats my problem. Way too many people call wash and waxes or applying AIO a detail. But doing either of those is not a detail. THATS what I have a problem with.

Dust 2 Glory- I LOVE how you always immediately take offense to anyone talking down about applying AIO and doing wash and waxes. I didnt even mention you or Justin, but you still felt like I was talking about you.

And no, we are not butt buddies, we just appreciate high end work not BS.

3. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

OK I was going to let this go but feel like this needs a reply. First of all you said and I quote "Wasnt trying to start anything with you but for someone who cant use a rotary i guess you would need glazes." See when you put the conjunction but in there you stated that something you weren't doing before you were going to do now which was supported by the last part of the quote. Then when I say something about it you try to make nice in your next post and act as though I misunderstood you. I have a problem with that if you think I suck hey say so like you did at first and like I said rather than stoop to that I'll just bow out, hence no more problems for you and your opinions. I realize my opinion on this is different and in your eyes wrong so no need for me to argue that point anymore. And D&D again you have a different opinion on what is and is not detailing, but no need to try and shove that opinion down my throat just because I don't share it.

4. Dust2Glory

Dust2Glory Nuba Guru

:violin:

5. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

Dust2glory-name calling, very mature. Plus this had nothing to do with you, I am sure wolfpacker can talk to me without your help.

6. Asphalt Rocket

Asphalt Rocket Nuba Guru

nope you took a shot and i returned one thats all, then yes I was trying to be nice.

7. D&D Auto Detailing

Im not trying to shove anything down your throat. I was expanding on my opinion so its fully understood, and I even agreed with what you had said. If I was trying to shove my opinion down your throat then my post would of looked a lot different. I think you are taking things the wrong way here.

8. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Honestly guys, Ive seen all ur details and you guys all do an awesome job. We are all here for the reason that we all love to detail and we are all semi crazy and OCD!!!

Its hard to convey the REAL feelings through words over the internet, and things may seem offiensive at times. (just ask Zoran! :duh:)
    FORGIVE AND FORGET!! :itsok:

Remember who the REAL ENEMY is!!!! THE MAN!

9. D&D Auto Detailing

You can say that again! I remember our first "conversation." Right Zoran? :D

My only problem is what people call a detail. Thats it.

Ive got a lot of pride for my work and thats why it bugs the hell out of me when people use the word so loosely.

Dust 2 Glory- we were having a perfectly fine conversation here and you had to come along (once again) and start shit with me. My posts had NOTHING to do with you. Grow some balls, stop being so sensitive, and give it up man.

10. supercharged

supercharged DB Forum Supporter

I've been using a 70/30 PO106FF/RMG mix with success. Gives me a lot of working time (5+ minutes), and doesn't dust. Finishes so well. Simply-jeweling.

11. ehuth1

ehuth1 Birth of a Detailer

Talk about a nice new public forum ruined.

:catfight:

Maybe these so called Professionals should start their own website www.nofillersRus.com or www.detailingforpride.com ..... Give us all a break on your so called opinion of a "True Detail."

There is more interest on here on helping others and finding out tricks of the trade, so stay on topic atleast for one thread.

Oh yea, "I LOVE SOME LO-Pro Pads on my preschool porter-cable :)

12. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Ruined? That was a bad word to use! Its a great forum!

13. Nica

Nica Banned

14. P1et

P1et Official DB Moderator

Man, what is up with the last two pages for this thread? Personally, I don't care what the definition of a "detail" is to someone.

Personally, I think that EZ Creme Glaze looks AWESOME and I will continue to use it. If anyone thinks I'm an ass for using it, well, then I'm sorry.

In the end, if I meet my customer's expectations and I do my best in delivering to that, then what is the problem?

C'mon boys, let's all get along...

15. D&D Auto Detailing

:shh: :missy: :whistle: :popcorn: :roll:

16. JLs Detailing

JLs Detailing DB Pro Supporter

One of the most insightful posts I have read!

17. ehuth1

Me and Zoran had a run in on AG, but I like the way he thinks :headbang:

18. D&D Auto Detailing

I agree with that. I realize everyones opinion is different, which is fine. But for people to get so worked up when I voice my opinion is ridiculous. I dont understand why people care so much, and only certain people care, anyone notice that? On top of that, this is just the internet. Ive said numerous times that Im done with this whole filling BS. But people keep bringing it back up.

No one was knocking anyone when this thread turned. Then Dust and his buddies jumped in and started taking hits at certain members. There hadn't been a single post about the issue anywhere in the forum for what, two weeks? Then Dusts' buddy ehuth1 had to come in with that shitty comment and start this up all over again. Hell, he thinks an entire forum is ruined because of a couple comments? Give me a break man! I mean come on guys cant you let it go? Everyone is tired of this crap, no one wants to hear it anymore. :deadhorse: I obviously need to watch what I say around certain people here.

We ended this MONTHS ago on AG after the whole thing with Justin. I said I was done then. But you guys are letting this run your life or something, I dont know.

And to stay on topic. A certain well known polish (that doesnt contain fillers) will unintentionally fill under certain conditions. Im sure other polishes that dont contain fillers will do it too. Id give more info, but its crap like this that makes me not want to post it.

19. ehuth1

I think the entire forum is ruined because you joined it... The day you start posting pics of your work is the day I start showing respect for you. Your always first to judge or make calls on whats good and what works and you my friend have nothing to show but letters in the alphabet... Plus the only details you posted from what I've seen on AG was XMT360 details the ones you love to bash, so break out the metabo and menz and lets put all your detailing advice where your mouth is! I'll keep beating a dead horse until I see some work in progress.

20. ehuth1

I'm good with it, but I can honestly say I can get school'd on a lot of information being I don't know-it-all.

I am here to say we should all think before we type...

Back to 106HMFA..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.