Member Discounts

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Obsessive Detail, Jan 11, 2008.

1. Obsessive Detail

Obsessive Detail Pro Detailer - Lifetime Member

I'm going to give members of DB a 10% discount on products. This does not apply to sale priced and clearance items. The 10% is towards the purchase of products or accessories minus shipping charges.

There are a few different options to get the discount. The first option is to enter "Detailing Bliss" in the comment box on the checkout section of my website. My website doesn't accept discount codes so just enter DB and I will refund the discount back. The next option is to Paypal me directly. Orders can also be placed by phone and I can apply the discount then.

Right we only ship to U.S. and Canada. Canadian residents please pm or e-mail me before the order is placed. Canadian orders are subject to additional shipping rates.

Please contact me with any questions you might have. I'm looking forward to interacting with all of the members on here! :headbang:

2. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

thanks justin, ver nice of you

3. Obsessive Detail

No problem Calgary! I think I've seen you on the Optimum forum before?

4. Calgarydetail

i visit there alot, but dont post alot.. I used to use optimum alot but have since decided to try other things... i can not stick with 1 thing... there is stilllots of great info and great products but not something i am an expert on and not something i choose to write on....

5. Obsessive Detail

I'm the same way, I really like to try out different products. The collection just keeps getting bigger and bigger!

6. Calgarydetail

im really bad for that.. ask crossroads,sneek, or nica.. they have all seen the crap I have... I am convinced there is always something better.. i need to find that thing

7. Obsessive Detail

I hear that! There are just so many great products out there. I believe the prep work and the skill level is the key.

8. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

:p haha I am stuck on this new product now. I had a dream about it. Mikes house looks like mine! haha there is detailing stuff everywhere. :p mike does have more beer than me though.....;)

hahaha Mike is obsessed though he had to give things away to make space to move in his house.

9. Calgarydetail

thats very true.. but there are better polishes everyday it seems.

Also i belive in prep however wax is like icing on a cake.. not needed but just makes it that much better