Megs slide lock $1 AutoBarn

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by MrPolished&Waxed, Apr 2, 2008.

1. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Heh, this is good...can you take a guess as to what happened?

Definitely NOT ordering from Autobarn again.

2. MrPolished&Waxed

MrPolished&Waxed Obsessive Detailer

really? I cant believe they can have such good and bad service?

did you get charged anything?

did you pay thru paypal?

3. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

hhmmm I ordered some when they did this a while back. So did at least one other member and we had no issue :shrug: Ok... shipping was not the fastest.. but at that price.. heck I am sure they were gettting a ton of order :shrug:
    Good luck guys!

4. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

I'm back after taking a "mental" break. When I opened the box, I submitted my post above and thought it best to "walk away" from the situation and not get on a soapbox to rant.

Anyway, long story short, cart arrived and very happy with it...12 Meguiar's Gold Class Slide Lock Detail Brushes were not included in the shipping box. Only one tracking number. Two reference numbers however. I'm hoping the UPS man simply forgot the 2nd box...assuming, of course, that a 2nd box even exists.

5. MadOzodi

MadOzodi Nuba Guru

Mmmmm, drama.

Game on...received a 2nd tracking number this afternoon. Autobarn must be taking steps to improve its reseller ratings. Two replies were made to my initial inquiry as to where the 12 brushes were.

Bravo Autobarn, back to Neutral goes my opinion.