Meg's Brushes For Sale

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Tonya, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

That is correct....

2. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Done
    Done
    Got your PM and glad you found some! :thumb:
    a few wide body brushes
    Got it :thumb: have your package ready and picked up the customs form. I will let you know the shipping tomorrow, I hope.
    Yep!
    I appreciate you guys not being in a rush. Finding boxes has been interesting.
    Nica, I still have the 23 additional foam applicators. I might have 10 more tomorrow, I have a friend on the hunt too.

3. Nica

Nica Banned

:nod: Yup, I'm interested send them over please :worship: :worship:

4. Tonya

Done :thumb:
    OK, I got your PM thanks
    Nica, my friend forgot to check the Big Lots! I have a meeting every Tuesday with this friend. They will check it out and should be able to get 10 more. Since you are in no hurry, i will wait to see what they get, OK?
    I think I have everyone done. I appreciate you guys waiting until I could find boxes and get to the post office. Thanks guys! :applause2:

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Sounds good to me Rocco, take your time no rush from my end, besides the 20 you sent me will hold me over for a bit lol. Thank you for going out of your way to help me out :worship:

6. Tonya

your :welcome2: glad I could help! :hug: I just need a little more time. Sorry to keep you :waiting2: but I think this will be the last package for a while so I want to make sure I have hit every Big Lots in my area! :giggle:

7. Tonya

OK everyone it's all gone! :thumb: Everything has been mailed, except your last one Nica. Please let me know when you guys get your packages! Especially you Pirex I just want to know how long it took. :shrug:

8. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

WTF Who's Tonya???:lol2:

9. Calgarydetail

Calgarydetail Getting to know Detailing

rocco's stalker :tiptoe:.....

haha just giving you a hard time tonya :applause2:

10. Tonya

LOL I am so glad I came out of the closet. I was :paranoia: the way I typed I was afraid everyone would think Rocco was a little to soft. I was sick of typing sweet and dude! :giggle: I found myself not making many comments on post because I didn't want type like I did on AG. Heck one of the regular members knew it was me on my introduction thread from day one! :giggle: I must spend way to much time on the forums. :rollinglaugh: