Meg's Brushes For Sale

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Tonya, Jan 27, 2008.

1. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

the brushes havent made it to ne ohio yet :( .
    i want to buy some but if my biglots is getting some then i dont want to pay shipping.

i need to make some calls.

2. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

Brush 9.99 + shipping to CA 7.93 = 17.92 total
    The wide body brush weight ws 2 lbs 7.3 oz
    here is a link to help you figure shipping
    USPS Postage Rate Calculator

3. Tonya

By long brush.. do you mean Wheel face brush? If so you can use the link. I figured shipping to CA is 7.93, plus the price of the brush.
    USPS Postage Rate Calculator

4. Tonya

OK I am trying to set up my paypal account so I can receive payments. It may take a few days so hang on. If you are in a hurry send me a PM so we can work something out. Thanks!

5. Nica

Nica Banned

Rocco if you need a hand with the Paypal account give me a call :peace:

6. Tonya

OK will do. I think I am in good shape from the last time we talked. :thumb: I let you know how it goes. They need to make a test deposit into my account. It said it could take up to 3 days. :shrug:

7. Nica

Nica Banned

Yup, that's to secure your account. You'll see the deposit to your account then all you have to do is just enter the amount that was deposited to your account and your good to go :thumb: you got my number if you need help.

8. joep

joep Welcome to Detailing

Hey Hey !!!! Rocco finally opened up a Pay Pal Acct..Congrats

9. vxrmarc

vxrmarc Two Bucket System Washer

I have all these brushes and to be honest the only rubbish brush megs make is the one you dont have there the spoke brush...It bends and sprays you when you extract it from the wheel...Nasty!!

10. Tonya

OK I think my paypal account is ready. I will send everyone a PM and confirm everything tomorrow night or Saturday :thumb: Thanks for the help Nica!

11. Nica

Nica Banned

Happy to help bro :chest:

12. tdekany

tdekany Wax on..Wax off

do you have anything left?

13. Tonya

Yes tdekany I have a few things left. Sorry I was not on last night. I will be confirming what everyone wants today and I will post up what is remaining. I know I have some wide body brushes left. I think.... I have a few slide & Locks, maybe a wheel face brush.

14. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

I need to set up an Pay Pal account....By the way you rock Rocco, maybe that is why your name is Rocco...HeeHeeHee:giggle:

15. Tonya

LOL Thanks Sparkie! :thumb:
    Pirex I have your customs form all filled out. I am off to the UPS store. I will PM your tracking number!

16. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

Sweet Rocco :D:applause2:

17. Tonya

OK my paypal account is working and here is what is left.
    3 body Brushes @ 9.99 each
    1 Slide & Locks @1.50
    0 Wheel face brush @ 3.00
    0 small w/out handle interior brush 1.50
    FMINUS, Scott, and Reefer_Bob I already have your stuff off to the side and is not included in the remaining items above. Remeber the prices are not including shipping :thumb: Again I am not trying to make money on this. That is what I paid for everything! Whatever is not bought I can take back.
    Updated 2/2/08 @ 6:55 PM

18. Duratys

Duratys Welcome to Detailing

PM sent..........

19. distrbd

distrbd New Member

Hi Rocco,What are those "body brushes"?are they to wash the exterior of the car?Just curious.
    Thanks.
    Ken.

20. Tonya

OK I got your PM and have you covered. A Reply to your PM was sent :thumb:

Got yours too :thumb: Check you messages, please.