Meg's Brushes For Sale

Discussion in 'Sale, Trades, or Bargains' started by Tonya, Jan 27, 2008.

1. Tonya

Tonya Welcome to Detailing

I hit 4 Big Lots today! Two were a bust, but look what I found! :applause2:
    This is stuff that Nica and Pirex want I think. I still have to talk with Pirex.

Here is what is up for grabs!
    []
    I am not looking to make a profit on this. I will expect you to pay for shipping. The prices are on another thread click here to see the priceshttp://www.detailingbliss.com/forum/f39/great-otc-deals-detailing-supplies-1136-2.html. wide body brushes are 9.99.
    Anything left over I take back to the store in two weeks. Enjoy try not to :druling: If you want something post up. That way other members know what is left over. I will contact you by PM to confirm, as well as update the thread!
    :beerbang: Big Lots RULES!
    Here is a link and weight of all the brushes.
    WIDE BODY 2 lbs 6.4 oz
    Wheel face 2 lbs 7.3 oz
    Small handle Tire 2 lbs 1.7 oz
    Slide & Lock 4.8 oz

Here is the link as long as the box is not over 84" in total diameter. My zip code is 45432
    USPS Postage Rate Calculator

2. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

Dibs!

Ill take ALL the foam applicators, 2 of the WHEEL face brushes, 1 of the wide body brush, and one of the slide lock burshes, and 1 of that smaller tire brush!!!!

3. pirex

pirex DB Certified Dealer

3 of each for me..maybe just 1 wide bodybrush... if its okey?

4. Tonya

Dibs on what? Please be a little more specific so the other members will know what is left over. Thank you!

5. Tonya

OK that is why I put your off to the side. So that means 2 more wide brushes are up for grabs! Pirex I was so glad I found all this. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to come through for you! :thumb:

6. pirex

Sweet!! Thank you alot :D

7. pirex

:worship::worship:

8. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

ok edited!

9. Scott's Mobile Detailing

Scott's Mobile Detailing Welcome to Detailing

how much for a wide brush shipped?

10. reefer_bob

reefer_bob Obsessive Detailer

I'm in for one of the long brushes.

ygpm

11. Tonya

I am so sorry!!! I really can't answer that today. I don't do this for a living or even a side business. I was just trying to help everyone out. I was planning on going to the post office tomorrow to get a general idea of shipping cost and give it my best guess. Again I am not trying to make a profit. I just don't want be out anything. Sorry I can't be more specific. :shrug:
    By long brushes you mean a wheel face brush right?

12. FMINUS

FMINUS DB Pro Supporter

No worries Rocco, Ill pay whatever it costs, thanks again for doing this!!!!!

13. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

The wife uses USPS - The United States Postal Service (U.S. Postal Service) for her e-bay stuff....Not sure how she dose it....She is not here to ask......

14. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

Rocco you are really top notch....

Not very many people that would go out of thier way to hook others up and not try to make any $$$... I know doing it feels good and it is just great to see you do it

I hope those on the recieving end also practice paying it forward if they ever get the opportunitty!

Top shelf actions there buddy!

15. Nica

Nica Banned

I would have to agree with Motor and I think Rocco deserves a big :applause: for all the help.

I for one am very glad Rocco hooked me up with all the goodies and yes Top Shelf Action indeed :applause: :applause:

16. sneek

sneek Nuba Guru

Agreed!

Rocco: When your 1 month ends, I will get you another month...seeing as I do owe you one Rocco!

17. pirex

Yeah, rocco is superb!!

18. ggk

ggk Jedi Nuba

darn it rocco i would have picked up more brushes if i knew you had this many :( . i would buy some of those wide body brushes and a short tire.

19. Sparkie

Sparkie Wax on..Wax off

I have mine Rocco, thanks for the tips on where to get them......You know I think Ohio is the main office for Big Lots and Odd Lots, I bet their stores get the products before anyone else dose....
    [​IMG]

20. Deep Gloss Auto Salon

Deep Gloss Auto Salon DB Pro Supporter

ha ha.. your brush is erect....

What's the spray thing all about?