MD, VA, NJ, DE Meet?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by willjco, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

It doesn't break down. If it did, we coast through.

2. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

will do. im looking to go next week sometime. what days are good for you?

nah theres no need for that. there will be to many casualties. :( imagine all the swissvax going to waste :yikes:

3. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

thur or fri is good

4. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

It's hard to catch Phil, they are usually closed up by 2PM and are not there on week-ends.

Phil once offered to have someone be at his shop on a Saturday because I told him I wanted to pickup some stuff but had a hard time leaving work early enough. Maybe he can arrange for himself or someone else to be there on that Sunday for when/if we planned on stopping by.

It's a good 35 minutes to Phil's shop from Totowa, NJ in case anyone was curious.

5. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

That's cool. You'd still be saving money over shipping and it would be cool to meet Phil and see products in person and stuff. Maybe we can walk away with a sample of the NEW LUSSO WAX :applause2: I have to change my pants just thinking about that. Or a sample of Divine :worship2:

6. Emile

Yeah, I would totally like to be able to stop by there once just to say hi and pickup a few items.

Speaking of Detailers Domain, has Phil been contacted at all regarding the possibility of us stopping by on that Sunday? For all we know, this thread will just keep growing without Phil having a clue about it. I would imagine that DD would have to be in the know if Phil is nice enough to accommodate us on a Sunday afternoon.

I will send him a PM or e-mail right now and find out the deal.

7. anbuzero

Was planning on paying him a visit this week and telling him then, but go ahead just in case i dont make it up there

8. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i was just there i needed a few things ..well didnt really need them but wanted is more like it ...

9. Emile

I'm talking with Phil about it now over e-mails. Hopefully we can work something out.

10. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

i was going to mention ths to him but he wasnt at his shop when i was there

11. Emile

Hey guys.

Phil prefers for us to be there at his shop sometime in the morning and then be out by noon. I know this changes everything, but how does this work out for everyone? Can we make this time frame work?

12. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

13. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

Let's do it. I might just want to pick me up some concorso as an early xmas present to myself.

14. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

Or a metabo or flex vrg. Hmmmm

15. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Yo if we are going to Phil's than he can expect me to drop some money there hahaha. I am SO down for this!

16. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

im there.

17. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

I hope I have some money for this!

18. anbuzero

Ok so theres been a slight change of plan do you guys want to meet at my house early and carpool to phils so that we have enough time to detail?

19. Emile

That being the situation, I will just meet you pimps there and then head to anbuzero's house with everyone else since I am literally just down the road from Phil's shop.

Phil, if you are kind enough to accommodate us, please give us a time frame. :mounty:

20. anbuzero

1.Anbuzero
    2.Slanguage
    3.Darkstar752
    4.Chas
    5.GDAL
    6.billyblooshoes
    7.Emile
    8.willjco
    9.Reflect
    10. Pat300zx
    11. trhland
    12. smokin
    13. Smith2287
    14.DSMS
    anyone on the list not coming?

also if everyone can all meet at my house early we'll get on the road quick and be able to get back with enough time to detail the cars. I'm about 90% sure I'm getting my cousin's 2010 Benz to play with :devil: