MD, VA, NJ, DE Meet?

Discussion in 'Detailing Bliss Lounge' started by willjco, Oct 26, 2009.

1. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

Hmmmm maybe a product detail day next time with a maximum of 10 or so...

What do you guys think.. anyone have a demo car.

I can demo out a few products maybe you guys can pick...

2. Dial Up

Dial Up Birth of a Detailer

thanx for posting up pix of today's events :applause:

Did you guys make it to "Satin Dolls" after detailing? as it was mentioned:giggle:

toward the end of last week in the thread :giggle::giggle:

3. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

I am going to be buying a car in January or February you could possibly use to demo.

4. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

knew you'd enjoy that one... and after all my support you couldnt hook me up with a medium shirt.... gonna have to mark that down as bad customer service, your rating will be reduced now from a 99.98% to a 99.96% :yikes:

5. detailersdomain

detailersdomain Administrator

dave,

I just got off an email to the shirt guy, telling him he didn't send any med's.

I'll make sure I have one just for you on the next shipment! I will freak out if my CS goes from 99.98 to 99.96!

6. Darkstar752

Darkstar752 Horizon Detailing

It was great meeting everyone, I'm the guy in the blue shirt or gray hoodie depending on what time of day it was. It was a damn good time. :mounty:

7. racersky

racersky Jedi Nuba

x2....it was great meeting everyone today as well. Would like to also thank Phil for having us at his Shop and Ev? Sorry if I spelled your name wrong for having us at your house.

8. dsms

dsms DB Forum Supporter

the last thing i need is a shirt with your face on it :hmph:

and the funny thing is, you WOULD freak out if your CS rating dropped!

9. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Sorry, no trips to the local strip club took place. Not enough hours of sun and we were determined to get some polishing time in.

Phil, I was speaking to my brother last night about what the plan was for today and he said in the future, he would be willing to donate his car; it's a 2009 Honda Element in BLACK non-metallic. If this is an option for a future meet, I would be glad to bring it to your shop.

I just need fair warning so I can wash the vehicle before-hand. His car is always filthy beyond belief because we work in construction and he could care less about driving a clean car.

10. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

lol you wish.

big thanks to phil and ev and all the guys for coming out. while it was a long day with a lot of driving involved, it was really fun. glad i got to meet a bunch of people from the forum.

oh and Ev, those finished pics you took of my GTI almost look enhanced. damn that thing turned out BLACK.

oh and carlos, im the second one in from the right in the grey hoodie in the group shots.

11. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

You uploading those pics Bill?

12. billyblooshoes

billyblooshoes DB Forum Supporter

yeah i have the ones from my camera uploaded. too tired now to put them all on here tonight. my camera died half way through the day, so the second half are on rogers camera.

would it be prudent to start a separate thread for just DB Meet Pics?

13. Reflect

Reflect DB Forum Supporter

Prolly not, I might make a thread of what I liked and didn't like about it and we can all discuss the aftermath.

14. Emile

Emile Welcome to Detailing

Yes, I am expecting a new thread just for the photos and to discuss. This thread already beyond too long.

15. GDAL

GDAL Guest

I had tons of fun guys ... learn a lot and tried my rotary for the first time!!!

I'm the 5 one from the right ... I'm the tall one in the back with the half blue/half grey hoodie. If you see the other pics, I'm the one with the 80's fade.

I would like to thank all the guys that worked on the Sentra. I might do a quick one step with 85 to clear up the haze. I won't go crazy with 105 yet.

Ev ... hermano, thanks for hosting this meet.

Phil ... I'm glad I finally got to meet the guy is slowly reducing my baby girl's college fund. I apologize for confusing you with Dan ... lol

16. anbuzero

anbuzero DB Pro Supporter

you got it right its Ev, and no prob

No prob bill thanks for coming up. and yeh i liked how dark your GTI looked when i took that picture. also no enhancement on these pics lol i just just grabbed my sony P&S put it on automatic settings with macro and took a shot. btw i tried taking a picture when you were pulling out of the garage, the lights bouncing off your paint looked sick but unfortunately the pics came out blurry.

My pleasure thanks for coming up and bringing the sentra it was good to watch Dave and the others show different methods and combos.

also i just finished my cousins c300 about 30 mins ago (2.30 am:yikes:)

ill post up pictures in the am but for now ill post a teaser here. again thanks to kyle for applying the tire dressing it came out amazing.
    [​IMG]

17. trhland

trhland Nuba Guru

sorry about that ......

18. slanguage

slanguage OD On Detailing

Roger in front of the Einszett
    [​IMG]

Right where I belong :D

19. Misha

Misha Nuba Guru

btw willjco, what is up with your camera, pictures are noisy as hell, didnt you had kick ass dslr?

20. Chas

Chas DB Forum Supporter

Roger snaggin up that last einzett sprayer haha